Possible new beamng vehicle?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Spiicy, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

2. BryceCharters

BryceCharters
    Expand Collapse

looks like you missed the discussion that happened in the update speculation thread :D yes, it is pretty much confirmed that this is a bus the devs are making.

3. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Um, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I heard Goosah say otherwise.
    I am assuming he was talking about the Micro Blogs thread, which would make sense as there as an actual development screenshots thread, so if it was official upcoming content, tdev would've posted it there.

I do know reading Goosah's post left me upset and very disappointed.

4. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

But what does the post from Goosah that you quoted have to do with OP's post? He was asking about a bus, not a crawler or ornicopter.

5. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

He posted that on Thursday shortly after people started talking about the bus thing, and when fufsgfen brought it up about a centipede thing, which I'm guessing is the crawler. I don't know if jukka made anything else other than those two things, but if the ornicopter isn't what tdev posted a picture of, then it must be something else he made.
    --- Post updated ---
    Do note that I never heard of those two things until it was brought up.

6. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

There has been a couple of experiments to test the physics, Goosah was referring to a couple of those experiments which were brought up in the speculation thread. The crawler was the creepy centipede which I have named Larry and the ornicopter was a type of flying machine. TDev posting a pic of the interior of a bus next to a WCUSA bus stop in the microblogs with a smiling face is a teaser for content, not a physics showcase for outside companies.

Both of these experiments are on this page https://beamng.gmbh/research/

7. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I'm very confused. Reading his post came off to me as confirmation that the experimental stuff like the centipede creature and the bus thing tdev posted a picture of is not official content to be expecting.

8. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

The experiments he was referring to was the stuff on the company page which I linked. Currently the microblog on this website is just for stuff related the the game, not the company research. The bus was never mentioned in Goosah's post and to our knowledge has no experimental features, its just another vehicle in development.

9. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

Centipede/Ornicopter: Purely Experimental/Demonstrational
    Bus: Official Content

You have to remember that with the amount of time and effort that would have gone into the bus, it's highly likely (if not certain) that it will appear in the game officially. It is no experiment, as far as we can tell, and it is most likely going to be the next official vehicle to enter BeamNG.drive.

10. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I guess we'll see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice