1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Potential release plan?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by David Fortsc, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Banditopeep

Banditopeep
    Expand Collapse

I dont care, take my money!!!! :D

2. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

comment deleted
    (imported from here)

#42 iheartmods, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  3. Banditopeep

Banditopeep
    Expand Collapse

Its a supportive post, i would happily pay any amount of money for this. Since when was that trolling?. You need to calm yourself down mate. People can write what the hell they want.

4. Dannuborgir

Dannuborgir
    Expand Collapse

Umm? no it's not, i have adhd and very much more mature than most of my age, and im 17.

5. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

I find that hard to believe. But lets get back to the original subject, shall we?

6. Petrovsky

Petrovsky
    Expand Collapse
    duplicate account of banned user AwesomeSauce

Yeah, people need to stop judg- Oh look a bird!

7. Dannuborgir

Dannuborgir
    Expand Collapse

Why hard to belive if you dont have add or adhd then you cant say a shit about it, its not like i have to move all the time, or be hyperactive. For me its more like your thoughts are hyper active. So please don't make a judgement of fact, that you don't knowledge.

8. MajorBen

MajorBen
    Expand Collapse

Do you mean that when you bought the game you still get updates like in Minecraft. Or do we need to pay each time when a new update comes, that would be a big crap.

9. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Have you played Minecraft? Nobody ever had to pay for updates. If you bought it in the beginning, you got every update for free from then on.

10. oophus

oophus
    Expand Collapse

For minecraft the base cost was more the further in the development the game was though.

11. T.D.S guy

T.D.S guy
    Expand Collapse

updates don't cost anything for those who already have it, but as the game develops it has became more and more expensive to buy. Will the price of BeamNG also increase as content and updates are released? (assuming its being sold). i would see that as being fair.

12. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft's cost increased beacause it became more popular and the dovelopers made it as expensive as they could without losing bussiness. As for Beamng, I'm not sure what they have up their sleeeve.:)

13. ThingThing62

ThingThing62
    Expand Collapse

Well, maybe they could do it like Battle Field 3? You can purchase premium and get every add on for free, or purchase standard and have to buy addons separately.
    And maybe Premium would only be available for beta testers/first week of release so only dedicated followers get the EPIC deal. :D

Well I agree with the fact that we need more moderators, but for a different reason. Yes people under a certain age limit can be..... stress inducing, but that would be unfair and the devs would be plagued with complaint emails from the lesser ages. Either way, we do need more moderators because this forum is growing fast and there are many new members that: Ask the same questions over and over, Curse (Which most of us are fine with but again, youngsters), And more.

14. Superman

Superman
    Expand Collapse

I think that would alienate quite a few people and split the playerbase. As many others have said it should be like MC where it cheaper to buy early on but once the game has reached a point, full price should have to be paid.

15. Reno914

Reno914
    Expand Collapse

PRICE!!

Have you guys set on a specifick game price?:confused:

16. Lawrs91

Lawrs91
    Expand Collapse

Re: PRICE!!

No, they haven't yet

17. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

Re: PRICE!!

How hard is it to just READ THE FLIPPIN' FAQ?:mad:

18. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

That reminds me of Microsoft flight, you had two planes and one island free, and you had to pay for everything else. Microsoft Flight sim studios shut down a while after Microsoft flight.
    I can't imagine what you will make out of career mode but I know it will be awesome :D

19. Banditopeep

Banditopeep
    Expand Collapse

HAHA, ya Knobhead

20. Ltp0wer

Ltp0wer
    Expand Collapse

Are you planning to include a bunch of different "themes" in the core game and just extend the content in key areas through various DLC? Or is the DLC going to expand upon the basic core game by adding entirely new types of cars and terrain?

Basically, am I going to buy "BeamNG Game" for $40 and then buy the "Muscle Car DLC" for $5 when I get bored of the core cars on the different challenges/terrain?
    or
    am I going to buy "BeamNG Circuit" for $20, then buy "BeamNG Rally," "BeamNG Drag," and "BeamNG Crawl" for another $20 each when I want to do something other than circuit racing?

I realize that your post was just an example and that it's probably too early in development to have a definitive answer, but I'd like to get an idea on what is being envisioned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice