Cancelled Praga V3S M2

Discussion in 'Community Mods - Archived' started by 0xsergy, Jul 15, 2013.

1. FastestClassic

FastestClassic
    Expand Collapse

Follow the instruction of the post above yours.

And for the love of sweet humanity, please read through the rest of the thread before you post stuff like this.

2. 0xsergy

0xsergy
    Expand Collapse

When did I say that? I just got bored with BNG and time schedules became limited. I had school to finish and now I'm working fulltime so yeah.

3. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

Wait, are you attempting to say that you have a life beside working for free for a bunch of unappreciative people? :shocked:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RBGamer100

RBGamer100
    Expand Collapse

well i got ten GBs of ram and u have 3 so.....GET SHIT ON!!!!*crowd goes ooooooooh* lol

5. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

95% of tasks require under 8GB of RAM, 99% of modern computers can live on 2GB[sup][citation needed][/sup]. You're seriously mislead if your PC is equipped with more than 8GB unless you do major video editing, rendering, or other memory intensive tasks. Furthermore, RAM is not an effective measure of performance; a netbook with 32GB of RAM will not outperform a gaming rig with 4GB of RAM.

Also, you bumped a 6 month old thread with a totally useless post. Please read the forum rules and adhere to the posting guideline which appears above the text editor before you post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice