edit dump agai, this time of isa briones https://youtube.com/shorts/lbGjYClo3fg https://youtube.com/shorts/gVd0Y5rdYF0
so apparently people from belarus and russia cant watch my videos, yall are gonna have to use a free vpn for that - Claudia Schiffer for Versace 1995
Chanel Spring Summer 1992 for yall I've had this show since early 2025, back then, trading fashion shows was like necessary if u wanted views lmao
listal.com is literally the best place to grab pictures for edits. i still grab photos there for my edits since 2023
icenhancer 4 --- Post updated --- couldn't download gta 5 for some reason now im back to playing gta 4 --- Post updated --- also watch me cook michelle in bowling xx
sorry if I haven't been so chit chat lately, im going back to school in 3 days which means less me on the forums and more me on tiktok but i will return to beamng once 0.39 releases ehehehwe (Im so excited for it) anyways that really all, bye byes *mwah*
Carmen Kass (Estonian fashion model and actress) and Isabeli Fontana (Brazilian-Italian fashion model) for VERSACE AW 2002 --- Post updated --- I'm praying vix foster doesn't find this or else I'm done for