1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

problem with amd 5750?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by GabrielFarre, Jul 15, 2014.

1. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

Problem opening game the error tells me i not have DirectX9 or Shaders 1.1 i say WTF the game version its 0.3.3 someone help me i have Amd Phenom II x4 Black editon and 8 gb of RAM with that amd 5750 Videocard they runs crisis! But this no? Wtf? Please help i tried to run as admin but same thing

2. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Umm, install DirectX 9.0c from Microsoft? (NOTE: You need DirectX 9 as well, even if you already have 10 or 11.)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429

Or run the installer from the page below, you'll need to run the updater again to get 0.3.3 but it should also install everything the game needs to run.

www.beamng.com/service/latestorder

3. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

Hey Men i have already DirectX9 i because i have autocad 2012 but says the same the Videocard have pixelshaders 4.0 i dont understand but thanks to trying help me :D

4. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

I hit the same wall with Windows 8 earlier today. Already have DX9, game fails to see it and Microsoft redist won't install because it's already there. Just run the (game) installer linked above again and tell it to target the same location the game is currently in (Don't target the alpha_prerace folder, target what folder it's in. EXAMPLE: Game in
    Code:
    C:\Users\John\Documents\Games\BeamNG.drive\alpha_prerace\BeamNG.drive.exe
    have the insraller target
    Code:
    C:\Users\John\Documents\Games\BeamNG.drive\
    )
    And run the updater after the installer finishes. It should fix your issues.

5. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

ok i will try thanks to help me Man :D

- - - Updated - - -

It opens but the problem its a grey
    Screen after opens menĂº i will try that Man when i could

6. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

It will be grey for 30 seconds or so until the game loads. If it's still grey after two minutes there are problems.

Still bothers me that the game makes the screen grey instead of black while it loads.

EDIT: It also may look like it's locked up while loading a map, and Windows may tell you it has stopped responding. It most likely hasn't, just click Wait for the program to respond. If it still hasn't loaded the map after 5 minutes, then feel free to stop it with Task Manager.

#6 pulley999, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  7. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

Ok Men gotted

8. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

i cant open help me!! my videocard hasnt mor actualizations and it tells same problem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice