1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Problem with G920 steering wheel.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenny Starfighter, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Kenny Starfighter

Kenny Starfighter
    Expand Collapse

So i have gotten all binds and stuff figured out and working, the problem is that the wheel is always turning to the right, so if the car is parked and i let my hands off the wheel it will rotate to the right insted of stoping in the center. if anyone know what the problem is please tell me, Thanks :)

#1 Kenny Starfighter, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. xDancinPuppeh

xDancinPuppeh
    Expand Collapse

Yea everyone has the same problem. Unfortunately it's something the Dev's have to solve. The reason it's steering to the right is cause the G29 and G920 haven't been made compatible with BeamNG. And with Force Feedback the game sends very specific values to the wheel to get the correct feedback. And if it's not compatible it doesn't know the start and end points of the feedback. Hope that explains it. But unfortunatly all we can do is wait for them to make it compatible. The best you can do is what I did, disable Force Feedback and limit to G920 to less than 900 degrees with logitech software. So it's more manageable. I set it to 270 personally

3. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice