Cancelled prodject cancelled

Discussion in 'Land' started by djbutter, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Stiggy111

Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

Re: ford bronco 1966

The Bronco looks plenty realistic. Now, you have it in-game right? If you could, can you put some pictures of it on here? I'd like to see it please.:D:cool:

2. SoHigh00

SoHigh00
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I wouldn't use more than 6 edgeloops for the springs and any other cylindrical shape that isn't viewed from the front(for example gauges, wheels etc). Cylinders are huge poly wasters and sometimes more polys don't mean more resolution, like in your case.
    You can use the edge smooth modifier to turn hard edges into soft edges. Here is an example:
    aay.JPG
    As you can see, there is almost no difference from the cylinder with 25 edgeloops to the one with only 6 if the edges are smooth. Now I don't know where the edgesmooth modifier is in blender...but google does :)
    But looking from this perspective you can see the difference, so for gauges wheels, headlights and so on you should use more loops...but never go too crazy with it :)
    aays.JPG
    And sorry I haven't answered your previous question...no I suck at jbeaming...unfortunately :/
    Furtheron good luck and have fun :p

3. djbutter

djbutter
    Expand Collapse

thx for the tips ill keep in mind for sure and sorry i havent updated this forum in like a week.

4. djbutter

djbutter
    Expand Collapse

how do you like the new forum setup

5. Stiggy111

Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

I think that you should finish the Bronco first. Thats just my opinion.:D:cool:

6. BraichalEagle36

BraichalEagle36
    Expand Collapse

Can't wait and good luck to you

7. djbutter

djbutter
    Expand Collapse

thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice