Outdated Project Irohazaka [UPDATE 11\08\15] Beta 4 RELEASE adds IroaSlopes Beta

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by williamparrilla, Sep 11, 2015.

1. IvanGF14

IvanGF14
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [ Ver. 2 Released - Mediafire link added - Ihrohazaka1 Progress Update]

The map give that crash, even if you delete the old map and the cache.

2. DirtGamer301

DirtGamer301
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [ Ver. 2 Released - Mediafire link added - Ihrohazaka1 Progress Update]

Yes, I removed the old folder from the levels folder and then added the new one (unzipped - copied)

3. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

I just downloaded the map from my own mediafire link and installed it on my second computer"s BeamNG and it works perfectly fine,my second computer does not contain non of the project files,both of my machines are running the latest BeamNG ver,also when steam updates BeamNG it creates a unknown backup folder and there is a possibility that the old map is still in there and it is what its causing you problems,it did to me,i believe is in the main install or documents,don't remember exactly,make sure the old map is not in there,if it is delete it. other than that i don't understand as if there was something wrong on my end the map would not work correctly on my 2nd computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Ihrohazaka 1 view from Ihrohazaka 2 early

first ihroa1 early.jpg

The future Massive map will come together

first ihroa2 early.jpg

This is a very early test of this massive structure inside T3D

:D

- - - Updated - - -

#43 williamparrilla, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  4. stewy121

stewy121
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [Ver. 2 Released - Massive both mountain sides together eary lookl!]

What car were you using for the drifting? It looks awesome.

5. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Re: Irohazaka2 [Ver. 2 Released]

I don't know I kept crashing like 3 corners up lol I'm shit

6. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [Ver. 2 Released - Massive both mountain sides together eary lookl!]

I was using the 200bx stage 1 turbo manual tranny with G27 wheel.

- - - Updated - - -

Practice makes perfect. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Road textures are going into place slowly.

road textures.jpg

#46 williamparrilla, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  7. jetcoasterfan

jetcoasterfan
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [Ver. 2 Released - Massive both mountain sides together early look!]

I think that would take a really long time to coast down that road on the old cannon.

8. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [Ver. 2 Released - Massive both mountain sides together early look!]

It sure would :p

9. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

Work on Ihroa1 has been slow threw the week, I work 12 hour shifts so I barely have time, but I been giving it 2 hours a day,I will post pictures of progress soon, really working hard on the hairpins, Ihroa1has distinct hairpins that are like semi square for most of them, I really want it to look like that but is a lot of work with nodes and what not, I have 1 hairpin looking very sexy on point already.can not wait till this map is complete, also working on getting some traffic signs going to add to both Ihroa1 and Ihroa2.

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Ihroa 1 Progress Update first page ;)

#49 williamparrilla, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  10. jetcoasterfan

jetcoasterfan
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [Downhill Side Update-Ver. 2 Released]

I have the new map with the uphill part only and no downhill part.

11. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

Re: Irohazaka2 [Downhill Side Progress Update 2 adding guardrails and walls to Iroa 1]

I am still alive lol,been very busy sorry for slow progress,i am adding walls and guardrails to iroa1,this progress is very time consuming.picture on first post.

Running into random areas fps drop and most area not,if anyone has any idea please shine some light my way.it is a .DAE project so,maybe i have wrong setting on somewhere.

12. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

Re: Project Irohazaka [Iroa 1 Update 3-Added Iroa1 Short Video]

changed Irohazaka2 project to Project Irohazaka :cool:

13. Violetta

Violetta
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I'm getting a bunch of errors for the trees and grass, so when I load into the map I don't see any of it. Am I supposed to drop the .zip into mods/levels or extract the .zip into there?

14. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

If you have old version, you must delete it.also you may want to delete your cache, all you do is copy the .zip to your Documents\BeamNGDrive\mods folder.

15. Violetta

Violetta
    Expand Collapse

Yep, deleted the old one. How do I go about deleting the 'cache'?

16. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

That sir, would be at Documents\BeamNG.drive\cache.0.X.X.X delete those folders.

17. Violetta

Violetta
    Expand Collapse

Alright, so I deleted all of the cache files and backup files (including the 'unknown_user' backup files in the main directory), there is no trace of this map other than the one in Documents/BeamNG.Drive/mods/levels which is the latest version with the latest version of BeamNG. It's still giving me errors for the grasses and trees.

"Failed to create resource (is the file missing?):
    levels/ifd/art/shapes/groundcover/grass_field_long.dae"

It's pointing to a non-existent folder/.zip called "ifd" I think. Would that be the problem? I'm at a loss here I have no idea, but the terrain loads fine and it's great! xD

*UPDATE*

Okay, I fixed it in an unconventional way. What I did was drop the .zip into the mods/levels, create a new folder in levels called "ifd" and copy the "art" folder that's in your mod into that new folder. Now the level loads with no errors! I'm not sure why your mod wants to point to a folder in the Documents/BeamNG.Drive/mods/levels called "ifd" for the objects, so I apologize that I can't give you any help. But I hope this find helps other people with the same issue.

#57 Violetta, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  18. IvanGF14

IvanGF14
    Expand Collapse

I love you man :cool: Finally it works. Thanks :eek:

19. williamparrilla

williamparrilla
    Expand Collapse

Hey thank you for posting your error findings, the ifd folder is actually another project of mine and maybe I messed up and borrowed resources from my own creation lol silly me, I will be fixing this soon and updating the download, thank you all for your interest in my map and sorry for the inconvenience.

- - - Updated - - -

So,just got back from work,i have checked every single materials.cs for any instances of ifd and non of them have it,also checked every single folder in my track and there is not one folder or file that is named ifd,i honestly do not understand how you end up with that error and even further a error based on a track that i haven't even released yet lol.anyone?

20. Violetta

Violetta
    Expand Collapse

It's no inconvenience, it's a pleasure to even have great mod creators for this game. I have no idea why it's taking resources from a folder like that, then. I wish I could help ya' but I've never released a map. I've started one but never finished.

This is still an amazing map though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice