Project Wheels

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dc5R, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

So this is an Indie game i knew form WhyBeAre , and i might as well post about it here . Its made by triple3 studios using Unity . I have a feeling that there will be Alot of flamewars in here because it's kinda like beamng . ( i'm not saying it's a ripoff ) . It has rigid-body car damage and has unity car physics . The sounds of the cars are quite familiar i'd say . You can get it today for free at gamejolt . Thanks for reading ! :)

PICS :
    PW.jpg
    ONfire.png

2. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

The UI looks very similar to BeamNG's UI.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

Because they both follow Material Design.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

I could be wrong since it seems to be very early in development, but honestly it looks like another youtube bait game that's only good for a few hours of fun. At least it's free.
    Looks like it would be a fun mobile game, not worth playing on desktop IMO. With rigid-body physics and very simple graphics it should run pretty well on phones.

5. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

Meh, don't really consider free games to be youtube bait normally, or at least I don't really penalize them for it unless its really obvious. but to me the game defiantly seems like it belongs on phones.

6. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

Sure seems like the developer is making a game for fun, probably learning game development too. I'm totally fine with that. It's also still better than 90% of the shit you see on Steam Greenlight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice