1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

PS3 controller issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by FajaBalla, Jun 2, 2014.

1. FajaBalla

FajaBalla
    Expand Collapse

Hey. I haven't been able to find anybody else having my problem. I'm using a PS3 dualshock 3 controller. I'm using this program to emulate an Xbox 360 controller. For some reason, the game simply doesn't detect my controller and I haven't been able to get it to function at all. I've used Motioninjoy in the past and it didn't work either.

2. Autofan

Autofan
    Expand Collapse

That is strange, I use a PS3 controller with Motioninjoy and haven't had any problems. Do you have a second PS3 controller you could try? or try a different usb port.

3. FajaBalla

FajaBalla
    Expand Collapse

I don't have another controller. I should've mentioned that the controller does work on all other games.

4. Mr_Natel

Mr_Natel
    Expand Collapse

some computers try to connect to the controller via bluetooth and refuse to connect via cable for that reason, I use motioninjoy to emulate a ps3 remote fine on my pc, but my friend's pc can't because his bluetooth keeps trying to sync with the remote.

5. FajaBalla

FajaBalla
    Expand Collapse

For whatever reason, switching USB ports fixed it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice