1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Purchased game years ago, no download link

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by nekrostatic, Jul 2, 2019.

1. nekrostatic

nekrostatic
    Expand Collapse

Hey, sorry for the confusing title. Wasn't sure what to call this. I had backed the game many years ago, before it was HB/Steam exclusive, and was wondering if there's a way to download it again? I have it on an old computer, and it still auto logs me in, but that computer barely ran it at low specs and I'd like to get it on my current rig. I know that I should have an email or something confirming this, with a download link or something similar. The problem is that I am not finding anything when I search "beam" or "beamng" in my inbox. Does anyone know the email address that this email would have come from, or anything that could help me out here? I think I purchased in... 2013? Maybe?

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Hello,

Sounds like you purchased the game from FastSpring (no more used since 2015), please check this then:
    https://wiki.beamng.com/Updating_the_game#FastSpring

In short, you need to get a new key in order to be able to download the current version of game from our current stores (Steam / Humble Bundle)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice