1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Question about damage to cars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RageShade1, Jan 15, 2014.

1. RageShade1

RageShade1
    Expand Collapse

Ok so I know this games got a long way to go, and there going to be a hell of a lot in it, but in one of the menus BeamNg has when u press L on the keyboard I saw something that interested me.....water temperature for the engine. when u guys implement that. for like overheating and things PLEASE don't cheese out on it and make the engine just stop like it does when u run out of fuel lol. I was wondering if u know it will start smoking maybe leaking making noise detonating that sort of thing when an engine is on its last leg. (again I don't expect this im just putting possibilities out there lol). also im hoping there might be gauges added to 3rd person mode like fuel. temp. also because no other game simulates this, oil pressure lol. I know im going way out there but what if u don't have a skid plate over the oil pan rub some rocks and loose oil/pressure and eventually blow the engine. that would be epic and id gladly give u more money to do it lol. but so far this game is epic u guys r epic and I cant wait for updates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice