R.I.P Paul Walker

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by jackeo21, Dec 1, 2013.

1. jackeo21

jackeo21
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, found this comment today on facebook:

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

You may of heard, he was in a red Porsche with a friend going to a charity thing and they hit a tree, the car exploded. I'm pretty sure it was on the news.
    Paul walker was one of the main people in fast and the furious series.

BTW, I searched for this on the forum, so redirect me if it's somewhere else!

2. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

there was another thread on here about how his car exploded (caught fire, really) and that's why explosions should be added to beamng. It's fine to create another imo as that one didn't serve the same purpose.

3. jackeo21

jackeo21
    Expand Collapse

Just Saw That Thread :)

4. GhostRai

GhostRai
    Expand Collapse

R.I.P Paul Walker :c He will truely be missed. It's really sad that he died as a passenger, he wasn't even the one driving. Anyone know his friend who was driving at the time? All the posts and news articles I read, everyone is shocked at Walker's death, but no one seems to care who his friend was.

5. PladStatic99

PladStatic99
    Expand Collapse

RIP Paul Walker, you have influenced many of my hobbies and interests with cars since i was a little boy. your one of the reasons why im passionate for cars and your one of the reasons i like this game. :(

6. Matthew_Hughes

Matthew_Hughes
    Expand Collapse

i believe the driver was a rally driver but im not certain as my wife told me.

this is sad news and i appreciate what he did as i always enjoyed the movies that i have seem.

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Roger Rodas. Co-owner with walker of Always Evolving which is some sort of high end car dealer I think. Wasn't a rally driver, but has competed on the track a few times. Owns car customisation business in california.

Also owns a recycling plant, has pouted money into waste to energy research, wind farms and was on an aid response team for the haiti disaster. Walker and Rodas were on their way to a charity event at the time of the unfortunate accident.

Also an experienced financial advisor for which Walker employed him in this role.

8. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

It is very sad to see Paul Walker go. I very much enjoyed his work, and I love the Fast and the Furious series. He was also a pretty good human being, doing charity work, and donating. On an upnote, though they are already halfway through Fast and the Furious 7, they will still finish making it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice