Racing Championship 2 - Budgets Feedback

Discussion in '#BeamNG Racing Championship' started by BombBoy4, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Sure! Only restriction is it has to have the 3.2L V8 and no turbo/super.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

What sort of tuning are you planning on doing to it? If you're planning on making it pretty much an underpowered 390 GTR Group 4...ehhh, it wouldn't be particularly exciting to me. If it's going to be more like a slightly-less-powerful 350 GT with a race 6-speed and a race rear diff, then that would be exciting, in my opinion. It would have enough handling and braking to allow it to be decently controllable, even with a keyboard, without being almost impossible to spin out.

Of course, do whatever you want to do, but that's just my opinion on the whole "ease of use vs. determination of skill" argument.

#22 DriftinCovet1987, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  3. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

No wing, 5-speed, 3.2L, racing LSD, dual exhaust sounds perfect, not too OP in areas, but allows dif tuning for those who know how.

4. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

That's just what I was thinking! That's a perfect combination of parts, to be honest. I just made this config that's almost exactly like that, based off the 350 GT, except it has quad exhausts instead of dual, and it's the most perfect Bolide I've ever driven.
    screenshot_00049.png screenshot_00051.png

It's still twitchy, it's still a little uncontrollable, but it can handle very well, maybe even better than the 390 GTRs. It's so good that I think I may want to change my default to this thing.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice