Hi! I wanted to ask if you’re planning to add support for multiple languages to Radial Cheat Menu + ImGUI Menu 1.3.9, besides English. There are quite a few people who don’t speak English very well, so it would be great to have at least Russian (and maybe other languages) as an option. Do you have any plans to add language/translation support in the future? Thanks!
The jet turbine function isn't working properly, or maybe I haven't enabled an extra setting—it's like the vehicle hits its top speed and won't go any faster (like 1,000 km/h).?
Virtual rocket booster? It simply pushes the car smoothly with a given push force. It has no speed limit, only pushing force. it is used when you press the gas pedal
So it should push to high speeds, but it pushes to the maximum speed of the car, like if the car's maximum speed is 200 km, and the virtual one also pushes 200 km on the speedometer, although the virtual rocket accelerator twists to the full
Any plans to add troll features? IE teleporting your car into another? I just was in a MP game where as soon as I joined a player copied my car and teleported inside me everytime I relocated. It was too fast to be an actual user doing it, so I assumed it was done with this, but I dont know how it would be possible.
So I've been using this with RLS and it unfortunately no longer works properly. When bringing up the GUI menu, it pops up for a second and then disappears. This causes the next load to require a cache cleaning as is corrupts the vehicle you were in when bringing up the GUI menu. The options in the radial menu still function, just not the actual on screen menu.
I am reporting a couple of small bugs, the first one, opening GUI Menu breaks the map example opening it with the M key or the select key on any controller will require you to, click it twice and you can no longer zoom in and the second one is using the single wheels type on the B-series or T-series, and using "God Mode (Engine + Transmission): OFF" will make the wheels no longer function here's a small video it only affects the wheels nothing else
Fixed the camera animation looping it will be included in v1.4.1 wheel issue is likely caused by a modified car(I'm not sure how to fix that) In v1.4.1, a safe method to upgrade the durability of all parts will also be added to the radial menu Awaiting moderation v1.4.1: Added: - Virtual rocket booster in Radial Menu - Strength multiplier(v2 only parts, STABLE) in Radial Menu - New tab "Parts" for selecting and removing car parts in imGUI Menu - New Time of Day editor in imGUI Menu - New DEV functions in imGUI Menu Fixed: - Faster and safer instability protection, works continuously while the mod is enabled - Fixed looping animation bigMapMode (Opening world map)
sashair updated Radial Cheat Menu with a new update entry: New v1.4.1 (Fixes errors and New features) Read the rest of this update entry...
Cleared cache, GUI menu still disappears 5 seconds after clicking "Open GUI menu" while playing RLS. Radial menu works still, but mainly only when on foot. When in a vehicle, pressing the radial cheat menu shortcut key usually just brings up a blank radial menu until I leave the vehicle. --- Post updated --- Also, looping is still present after using or attempting to open the GUI.