Random Posting Thread

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Ibi5hu, Oct 10, 2023.

  1. ImNotConfused

    ImNotConfused
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2025
    Messages:
    360
    I made my 1st materials!!1!!1
    screenshot_2026-06-19_21-19-51.png
     
  2. Danla123

    Danla123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2025
    Messages:
    199
    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
     
  3. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    708
    les go
    --- Post updated ---
    rank all models of the smart marque next :rolleyes:
     
    • Like Like x 2
  4. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    I’m alright with root beer lol, but it’s just that the only MUG on the tier list was a diet version, and I hate diet sodas with a passion.
    --- Post updated ---
    Bet. Anyways, I made a BeamNG vehicle ranking tier list too!
    upload_2026-6-19_13-33-5.png
     
  5. Danla123

    Danla123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2025
    Messages:
    199
    why is the DT40L in F
     
  6. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    Not a fan of it really :p.
     
  7. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    708
    aw man
    my dearest mk1 pessima is at c tier :(
     
    • Like Like x 2
  8. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    Happy birthday! :D

    Root beer is slept on imo. Genuinely my favorite soda.

    Solid tier list (none of you better say it istg).

    I would put the Mk1 in B tier and the Bolide in S tier, but that’s my opinion. The Stambecco though? At least put that in C tier! What did it do to deserve F???
     
    • Like Like x 2
  9. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    Mk1 Pessima is pretty much boring, which is why I put it at C tier. Putting on the Bolide on S tier is not a bad idea either. I put the Stambecco on F tier because it’s mostly useless except for rally/offroading.
     
  10. barger47

    barger47
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2021
    Messages:
    15

    lolhawks
     
  11. Luciferion

    Luciferion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2017
    Messages:
    87
    everyone here a bum, including the ump and the -2 fans that are there.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. barger47

    barger47
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2021
    Messages:
    15
    i agree cuh
    seibu lions >>>>>>>>>> any other bumass japanese team
     
  13. Luciferion

    Luciferion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2017
    Messages:
    87
    Giabbit_Family.png
    wrong
     
  14. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    Pixar movie tier list
    upload_2026-6-19_14-17-6.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. barger47

    barger47
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2021
    Messages:
    15

    sure cuh
     
  16. Luciferion

    Luciferion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2017
    Messages:
    87
    bum.png
    ok
     
  17. barger47

    barger47
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2021
    Messages:
    15
    win/lose record doesnt matter if your team cant win against them in the playoffs like in 2021, 2018, 2011 and 2009
     
  18. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    I personally love diet sodas, it makes me feel better about my overconsumption of sodas. Besides, I already have tons of sugar every day, so any way that I can reduce my sugar intake I'll take (anything except actually dieting).
    I actually had an A&W root beer earlier today, I also love root beer. I prefer A&W over MUG, but I'll always take artisanal one if I can find 'em.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Ibi5hu

    Ibi5hu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2023
    Messages:
    2,446
    tell me that is a peugeot 307
     
  20. ImNotConfused

    ImNotConfused
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2025
    Messages:
    360
    this is a peugeot 307

    (heres better footage)
    screenshot_2026-06-20_11-37-06.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice