Random Posting Thread

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Ibi5hu, Oct 10, 2023.

  1. barger47

    barger47
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2021
    Messages:
    15
    our brains are shrinking
     
  2. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    709
    top tier commentary
     
  3. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    I was bored, so I edited this image:
    Screenshot2026-07-05133156.png
     
    • Like Like x 3
  4. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    Never do the trial in Forza Horizon 6 with randoms. My team just lost despite me winning two out of the three races.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  5. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    709
    can't even play FH6 m8
    too broke to afford that
     
  6. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,213
    I got ARC Raiders, but then I realized it’s a third person shooter game. I’ll prob try it later anyways…
     
  7. Rar3s | arena.1tap.ro

    Rar3s | arena.1tap.ro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2017
    Messages:
    24
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    709
    the romanian G is back with another fire post
     
  9. Ibi5hu

    Ibi5hu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2023
    Messages:
    2,446
    although he has a weird username lol
     
  10. bombardier

    bombardier
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2021
    Messages:
    59
    image.png
     
    • Like Like x 2
  11. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    709
    upload_2026-7-5_16-8-41.png
    guess what guys
    today (july 5th) is the day that hormel introduced spam
    so i guess eat spam today?
     
  13. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,213
    Blud I don’t even know what that is…
     
  14. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    709

    you really don't know this?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  15. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    What do you mean you don’t know what Spam is???
     
  16. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    709
    quoet ain't NOBODY driving around in a whip named after a form of occupational lung disease dawg
     
  17. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,213
    If your talking about the canned ones destroyeer was talking about, then no. I’ve never seen them because the stores in my area seem to not have them in my area (I think).
     
  18. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
    upload_2026-7-6_2-18-30.png
     
  19. barger47

    barger47
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2021
    Messages:
    15
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    709
    son.png
    tf is you talm bout bro
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice