Cheekqo's ban reason is unknown, but according to a Forum post from MisterKenneth, it seems that Cheekqo was banned for sending a questionable image to tdev and Nadeox1 and that he might've wanted a ban. However, it probably might not be true since this is the only Forum post that says this is the ban reason if I'm correct.
Ohhhh now I remember Cheekqo being brought up in a chat on this thread (or maybe General Discussion) a year or so back.
Vague reasons again. I love it The forums can't be that frickin huge that they can't type an extra sentence or 2. I'm fine with it being removed if it broke a rule, but please *actually* explain why.
The new MG Go concept makes me genuinely angry. Seriously, what the fuck is this? They just straight-up ripped off Mini despite not having anything to do with the original Mini, at a time when they're barely even British. Complete garbage.