I'm planning to buy a game tomorrow, but is there any games you guys can recommend me (Ik it's silly asking the Forums about this but it's just in case)?
(I was going to say something like Half-Life 2 or Counter-Strike 2, but I thought you already had those games)
Thank you! --- Post updated --- I decided to buy NFS: Rivals, The Long Dark, and Frostpunk instead of Meccha Chameleon.
Am i the only one where if i wasn't forced to have a phone i wouldnt have one? I dont have ticktock i dont hack instagram i dont have anything but youtube on it which i dont use and i barely use it outside of call or text sometimes and as my alarm clock. But if pay phones were still a thing and the whole world and my job(i have to clock in using my phone) required a phone id ditch this stupid expensive brick in 1 second. Outside of me sitting at my computer i like being in the real world not glued to my phone. On my lunches at work ill just sit on the tailgate of my truck eat a sandwich smoke a cig and just enjoy the beautiful day and exist in real life. Much more enjoyable than staring at slop. Sometimes when im at my computer ill fall into the youtube shorts mind control app and its all slop but i cant look away ifor like an hour or 2 ts nutty.