1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Realistic Crashes (BeamNG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheelie, Sep 26, 2013.

1. King Honda

King Honda
    Expand Collapse

Date: September 25, 2017 6:22 am

Place: Frozen Lake

Car: 2017 ETK Kc6tx (Driver front airbag production date: February 1, 2017) and 2011 Gavril H-series cargo truck

Driver: Brandon Vaughan, 22 (ETK), Mike Miller, 61 (Truck)

I went for an early morning spin in my ETK. It's a nice morning, not a cloud in the sky, 26 degrees. There's never any traffic at 6 in the morning and the roads are straight, so I got up to about 120 miles per hour. I see a Tasty Cola truck at the intersection, I think that he is going to stay where he is, that he sees me. He stays for several seconds, then pulls out.

Holy s---, I say to myself. He's right in front of me. I slam on the brakes, but it's too late. Two seconds feels like two hours. I know that I am going to die. I swerve to the right, but not too far as there are trees off of the road.

Suddenly, I hear a deafening crunch, a sudden jolt, and a white bag billowing out from my steering wheel. I've never felt such a jolt in my life. It felt like a giant picked me up and threw me head first into a pillow. I come to and the car is sideways in the road. The engine has gone silent and my turn signals are on. My windshield is destroyed, cracks everywhere. The steering wheel airbag and the side curtain airbags have inflated. There's powder in the air, it smells like burning rubber and I can barely see anything outside the car. I try to open the driver door. It won't budge. I look up and the roof has buckled above the door. I try moving the side curtain airbag, it's still inflated and won't budge. Clearly I'm not getting out through that door. Only one other door to try. It works perfectly. I duck under the passenger side curtain airbag and then get out.

I'm astonished at the severity of damage to my car. The driver's window is broken. The A-pillar has been pushed back a few inches. The whole front end is crushed back to the firewall on my side. The passenger side is pretty well intact. I walk over to the truck. The passenger door has been torn open and there's quite major damage. The driver is standing on the side of the road, dumbfounded. He's got a few cuts and bruises. "I thought you'd be dead." he told me. "I called an ambulance."

I was fine, no injury whatsoever. It's incredible that car safety has advanced so much that I could hit a big truck at 86 mph and walk away unhurt. My car was totaled. The truck was fixed, if I recall correctly it had over $30,000 in damage, $1,000 more damage it would have been totaled. Mike's injuries were minor. That being said, I've slowed the heck down! 120 mph is fun but I save that for the track now.

In case you're wondering about the snow in September, that's normal. We normally have snow on the ground from mid September to early June here.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_03907.png
    • screenshot_03908.png
    • screenshot_03909.png
  2. Jarret Rucker

Jarret Rucker
    Expand Collapse

August 16, 2010. Oliver Kenworth was driving to a bar to hang with some friends when one of them texted him saying that he's late. He picked up his cell phone and drifted across the left lane and smashed into a barrier. Hank Golton was driving in the left lane when the accident happened and could not avoid the car and hit the car. Mary Keiry, aswell, could not avoid the cars and hit them. Bus driver Kelton Lover tried to stop, but failed and pushed Oliver's car a few yards down the freeway.

Injuries: Oliver was killed after hitting the barrier.
    Hank had head, chest, leg, and arm injuries.
    Mary had minor head and leg injuries but severe arm injuries.
    Kelton had minor chest injuries, no students were on the bus.

Map used: Roane County, Tennessee.

Cars used: Gavril Gladiator, ETK 800 Sedan, Gavril Gran Marshal, and a Dansworth D1500.

Aftermath: Hank, Mary, and Kelton recovered from their injuries, but Hank will never walk again.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-9_9-21-46.jpeg upload_2018-8-9_9-22-0.jpeg

3. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: August 9, 2008. 19-year-old Amy Ross was driving her 2002 Ford Focus when she realized she almost missed her turn. Because of this, she had to turn left from the far right lane. At the time she didn't see the Ferrari coming up behind her in the middle lane. In this Ferrari was 52-year-old Mario Valentini, the owner of the Ferrari and multiple other Supercars. When he noticed the Focus turning, he hit the brakes, although the Ferrari didn't come equipped with ABS so he slid into the side of the focus at a speed just under 200 KM/H (120 MPH). Both cars kept going down the road from momentum and both stopped about a block away from the point of impact. Witnesses called emergency services.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Focus: left side, rear.
    Ferrari: front right

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Both cars were totaled.

Injuries (If Any): Amy died on impact, and Mario was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. He has made a recovery although he still feels the effects of these injuries to this day.

Map Used: Tennessee USA Roane County

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Ford Focus SVT, Ferrari F355

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Mario was sued by Ross' family for $750,000.

Image(s):
    screenshot_01052.png screenshot_01053.png screenshot_01054.png screenshot_01055.png screenshot_01057.png

4. Jarret Rucker

Jarret Rucker
    Expand Collapse

Where did you get the Ford Focus?

5. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

From a group.

6. Jarret Rucker

Jarret Rucker
    Expand Collapse

Oh....which group?

7. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

The #Modding group.

8. tsunamidrew

tsunamidrew
    Expand Collapse

on December 18th,2017 23 year old Jim Woods a officer with the GCPD was responding to a Robbery call but Paul Smith driving a t series box truck t boned him Paul immediately called 911

Injuries: Jim died from his injuries hours later

Map used: Generic City

Cars Used: Bruckell Moonhawk, Gavril T series

Aftermath: Paul was sentenced 6 years for manslaughter

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00059.png
    • screenshot_00060.png
  9. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: May 19, 2018. 48-year-old Raymond Harris (driving a Dodge Coronet) and 34-year-old Shane Myers (driving an Audi A6) were stopped at an intersection across from each other. 42-year-old Mark Diaz was driving recklessly in a Nissan GT-R when he was approaching the intersection at speeds of over 150 KM/H. He swerved to avoid hitting the Coronet, but slightly hit the rear and broke the Taillight. Their car continued across the intersection and crashed into the front of the Audi at around 90 KM/H, then coming to a stop a few meters away from the second impact.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: GT-R: front left, side
    Audi: front left
    Coronet: rear left

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: The Audi and GT-R were totaled, and the coronet's light was fixed for $2000.

Injuries (If Any): Shane suffered from a broken leg and sprained wrist, and Mark had a broken arm and whiplash.

Map Used: Tennessee USA Roane County

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Dodge Coronet, Nissan GT-R, Audi A6

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Mark paid for the replacement light of the Coronet and Shane's medical bills.

Image(s):
    screenshot_01058.png screenshot_01059.png screenshot_01060.png screenshot_01061.png screenshot_01062.png

10. tsunamidrew

tsunamidrew
    Expand Collapse

on July 7th, 2017 Greg Macron,21 and Jim Brooks, 14 were drinking and driving in their pickup truck till they crashed on a hill

Injuries: Greg had minor injuries and Jim had a hand injury

Map used: sulaco bay

cars used: Gavril d series

Aftermath: Greg was charged for DUI a week later

Photo:

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00053.png
  11. Pengi Wan Kenobi

Pengi Wan Kenobi
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: 17th of September, 1993. West Rock Canyon, Utah, USA.
    Warwick Johnson, 17, Michelle Davis, 16, Travis Powers, 19, and Sarah Waters, 18, were driving from Moab after a night's heavy drinking at a party in Johnson's dark blue 1988 Ibishu Covet. The teens, driving without headlights on the wrong side of the Interstate 191, collided with a Gavril T75 semi trailer driven by Donald O'Connor, 49, around 5:00 am. All four occupants of the Covet were killed instantly. O'Connor instinctively braked hard, stopping on the cliff edge, before lapsing into unconsciousness. Jennifer Hanson, 31, pulled over shortly after the incident and called the police. She stayed with O'Connor until an ambulance arrived 25 minutes later.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged:
    Ibishu Covet had its engine bay and forward passenger compartment flattened past the B-pillar. Gavril T75 had its bull bar, right fender and engine cowling slightly bent, and two smashed windows and a headlight.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totalled:
    Ibishu Covet totalled, Gavril T75 cost $2,200.

Injuries (If Any):
    Warwick Johnson and Michelle Davis were crushed instantly by the semi's bull bar. Travis Powers and Sarah Waters died of blunt force trauma to the head. Donald O'Connor suffered a concussion, whiplash injuries and a cut to the forehead

Map Used:
    Utah

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors):
    Gavril T75, Gavril D15, Gavril H35 Ambulance, Gavril Roamer Sherriff Off-Road, Gavril Grand Marshal Police Package, Ibishu Covet DXi

Aftermath (lawsuit etc):
    Warwick Johnson was found to have been driving under the influence and on the wrong side of the road, with no headlights on. It is unclear why he did not avoid the oncoming semi trailer. Donald O'Connor quit his job as a truck driver, despite the accident not being his fault.

Image(s):

20180812143532_1.jpg 20180812143623_1.jpg 20180812143656_1.jpg 20180812143938_1.jpg 20180812144131_1.jpg 20180812144345_1.jpg 20180812144502_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jarret Rucker

Jarret Rucker
    Expand Collapse

January 6, 2016. Andrew Montel was walking his 1 1/2 year old Shiba Inu when the the dog got startled by a passing pedestrian and ran into the street. Kaitlyn Recker was driving her car and managed to stop just in time, avoiding the dog. Destiny Martin and Caleb Howell weren't so lucky. Destiny rear ended Kaitlyn and Caleb rear ended Destiny.

Injuries: Everyone was a bit startled and shaken up, but there were no injuries.

Map used: East Coast, USA

Cars used: 1987 Ibishu Pessima, 2011 ETK 800, and a 1999 Ibishu Covet.

Aftermath: Andrew took full responsibility for the accident and payed for the damages.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-12_18-0-43.jpeg upload_2018-8-12_18-0-53.jpeg

The puppo:

upload_2018-8-12_18-1-6.jpeg

13. Pengi Wan Kenobi

Pengi Wan Kenobi
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: 25th of July, 2005. West Rock Canyon, Utah, USA.
    Peter Douglas, 51, was driving his imported yellow 1963 Ibishu Miramar when he lost control on a bend and hurtled off a cliff. His body, and the Miramar's wreckage, were spotted by hikers on July 27th.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged:
    Yellow 1963 Ibishu Miramar destroyed, passenger compartment caved in at the roof.

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totalled:
    Ibishu Miramar totalled.

Injuries (If Any):
    Peter Douglas was killed when his head struck the cliff face.

Map Used:
    Utah

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors):
    Ibishu Miramar, Gavril Roamer

Aftermath (lawsuit etc):
    It was determined that Douglas had not seen the corner while travelling at speed until it was too late, and skidded off the road.

Image(s):
    20180818202918_1.jpg 20180818202959_1.jpg 20180818203019_1.jpg

14. Captain. Adam

Captain. Adam
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: On the July 10th, 2018, at around 1600 Central date time, a Gavril D-Series pickup truck, license number Cap-4319, crashed into trees and experienced a rollover several times in the Cliff Roads Region, USA. The sole driver on board received fatal injures. And the vehicle was a total write-off. The D-Series was operated by the Transportation Safety Board of Nevada.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Destroyed (Written-off)

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Totaled

Injuries (If Any): 1 Fatal

Map Used: Cliff Roads

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Gavril D-Series

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): The wreck was moved to a private facility for further examination. It was determined that the vehicle's front right wheel struck an object while traveling at a very high speed, which caused the loss of control and impact with trees.

Image(s):

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jarret Rucker

Jarret Rucker
    Expand Collapse

June 13, 2002. 17 year old Edward Ellington decided to take his fathers old Toyota AE86 for a spin around the desert. After driving 3 miles away from home, his father texted him, asking for him to return the car. He then smashed into the the back of a Dump truck and was beheaded upon impact. The 4 road workers on site called 911 and checked on Edward, only to find him headless.

Injuries: Edward was 100% dead. 1 worker was scarred for life.

Map used: Black Hills

Cars used: 2 2001 Gavril D Series, a 1989 Gavril T Series, and a 1992 Toyota AE86

Aftermath: The Ellington family tried to sue the road workers, saying that "There was no way for people to see the construction site" when there was obviously barrels. Police told the Ellingtons that "If you can't see orange pick-ups and a giant semi then you shouldn't be driving."

Photos:

upload_2018-8-18_19-30-1.jpeg upload_2018-8-18_19-30-12.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 6, 2015. A windy day in Las Colinas turned into a very unfortunate one for Margaret Hampson and David Flor when a nearby, rusty water tower gave out and fell on top of their cars.

Injuries: No injuries unless you count the crow that fell with the tower.......

Map used: Las Colinas de Vapor V2

Cars used: 1999 Ibishu Covet, 2011 ETK 800, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, and a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria

Aftermath: Both cars were totaled. David bought a new car and Margaret now uses her Boyfriend's car.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-18_19-51-47.jpeg upload_2018-8-18_19-51-29.jpeg upload_2018-8-18_19-51-39.jpeg

#635 Jarret Rucker, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  16. tsunamidrew

tsunamidrew
    Expand Collapse

On August 18th,2018 4 firefighters Martin Warner (age 28), Victor Schmidt (age 23), Daniel Smith (age 28) and Marissa White (age 21) were responding to a mobile home fire when Martin lost control and crashed into a sign saying "drive safely"

Injuries: Martin and Victor had serious injuries

Map used; Crision Valley

Car used: Moonhawk Wagon

Aftermath: it turned out the crash was caused by a tire pop but Martin quit his job despite not being his fault

Photo:

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00056.png
  17. Nekkit

Nekkit
    Expand Collapse

delet

#637 Nekkit, Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  18. Jarret Rucker

Jarret Rucker
    Expand Collapse

September 15, 2016. Seth Jonson was driving his normal bus route, except one thing was different. He had just went to the bar a few minutes before he had to drive the bus. As he was approaching an intersection he went from the right lane all the way into the turn lane. Carly Rampson, Jason Ventil, and Sean Everman were waiting for the last car to go by so they could could turn when Seth Jonson hit them.

Injuries: Jason was killed upon impact while Carly had spine, chest, leg, and head injuries. Sean had severe head spine and arm injuries and will never be able to walk again.

Map used: Utah USA

Cars used: 2009 Hirochi Sunburst, 1987 Gavril D Series, 2011 ETK 800, and a 1997 Dansworth D1500

Aftermath: Seth was charged with Vehicular Manslaughter and a DUI. He was sentenced to 15 years in Prison. Carly and Sean lived.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-22_17-1-53.jpeg upload_2018-8-22_17-2-2.jpeg

19. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

Crash Description: June 19, 2012. 56-year-old John Holt was late for a meeting at his job, and was speeding down the Utah highway in his Chevy Tahoe at speeds of over 180 km/h. At the same time, 19-year-old Ethan Scott was turning driving the opposite way down the highway in his 1990 Volkwagen Fox and turned left. The Tahoe struck the Fox on the right side at a speed of 182 km/h.

Parts of Car Critically Damaged: Tahoe: front
    Fox: right side

Estimated Repair Cost and/or Totaled: Both cars were totaled

Injuries (If Any): Ethan died on impact, and John was hospitalized for 3 months because of his injuries.

Map Used: Utah, USA

Car(s) Used (you don't have to include authors): Chevy Tahoe, Volkswagen Fox

Aftermath (lawsuit etc): Ethan's family sued John for $250,000

Image(s):
    screenshot_01096.png screenshot_01097.png screenshot_01098.png screenshot_01099.png

20. Jarret Rucker

Jarret Rucker
    Expand Collapse

(No more train accidents until Zagdima post other content (I don't want to have 7 train crashes with just the F7 A))

This is a Train Accident Compilation, it is full of accidents that involve trains. I am sorry if this counts as spam.

January 10, 1988. Jared Martin was late to pick up his kids from daycare and was speeding down I-672 and was passing every car that was in his way. He nearly hit several car, trucks, and other vehicles on his way. Kenneth O' Neil had just dropped off 35 freight cars and was making his way back to the freight yard when he saw Jared speeding towards the crossing. He did not expect Jared to blast through the crossing.

Injuries: Jared, while having one arm torn off in the accident, managed to survive to accident. Kenneth only had a small scratch on his arm.

Map used: Los Colinas de Vapor V2

Cars used: 1987 Bruckell Legran, and a Rio Grande Locomotive

Aftermath: Jared was in the hospital for a whole year. No lawsuits were filed. Kenneth's son and daughter were picked up by their grandparents.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-24_19-47-40.jpeg upload_2018-8-24_19-47-49.jpeg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

September 12, 2003. Sasha was driving through Tennessee, searching for a quick bite to eat. As she was crossing a Railroad Crossing, her tire got stuck on the rail. She called a tow truck and reported the incident to her husband when Joshua Hernandez, heading to a rail yard to shunt some passenger cars, smashed into Sasha's car.

Injuries: No injuries were reported.

Map used: Roane County, Tennessee

Cars used: 1996 Ibishu Hopper and a Rio Grande Locomotive

Aftermath: No lawsuits or charges were filed.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-24_20-32-55.jpeg upload_2018-8-24_20-34-37.jpeg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

July 4, 2006. Harry Charleston was doing his route, transporting 13 passengers. He came to one of the roads he was supposed to take but it was closed. He decided to take the next street. As he was crossing the tracks, the bus got stuck. As he was letting everybody off, the crossing lights started to flash, indicating an oncoming train. He managed to escape the bus just before it was hit by an oncoming train.

Injuries: None

Cars used: MAZ SMC City Bus and a Rio Grande Locomotive

Aftermath: Harry was fired from his job, but now works from home.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-25_15-36-10.jpeg upload_2018-8-25_15-36-22.jpeg

September 4, 2001. Officer Charles Douglas, and Winter Oliver were waiting at a stop light so they could both turn left when Taxi driver Kelton Martinez and his passenger Edward Soper came up behind them. Kelton, for some reason, thought it would be wise to just sit on the train tracks. Before they knew it, the gates started going down. Kelton started honking the horn, trying to get them to move up. Winter moved up as much as she could. Officer Douglas got out of car and started walking towards the Cab when suddenly, a train going 36 MPH hit the Taxi.

Injuries: Edwards was killed upon impact and Kelton had severe injuries throughout his body.

Cars used: A 1990 Gavril Grand Marshal (Taxi), a 1999 Ibishu Pessima, and a 1990 Gavril Grand Marshal (Generic American Cop Car).

Aftermath: No lawsuits were filed. Kelton will never walk again and can't use his left arm.

Photos:

upload_2018-8-25_16-10-0.jpeg upload_2018-8-25_16-10-10.jpeg

#640 Jarret Rucker, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice