Realistic Snow Driving Simulators?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by dgilman2443, Jan 3, 2014.

1. dgilman2443

dgilman2443
    Expand Collapse

This doesn't necessarily have to do with Beam-ng, but i've been looking around and having no luck as of yet.

Do any of you fine folks know of any game with realistic snow driving? GTA V had the very small bit at the beginning
    that was untouchable unless you totally restarted and Mafia II had the winter season, but the driving mechanics in that
    game weren't the greatest and made every vehicle quite touchy.

It doesn't even necessarily have to be particle heavy, i'm looking more for gameplay; picture backroads in the country and
    the way that cars leave the two tracks of slippery asphalt surrounded in the lane by hard-packed snow.

Any ideas?

2. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

I think on gta online there is glitch where you can get to the snowy map. Search it on YouTube :)

3. dgilman2443

dgilman2443
    Expand Collapse

I've done that with online and the actual singleplayer. It's a cheat and all it does is make the weather "snowy." It doesn't build up on anything
    or affect handling at all

4. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

what? no, not the cheat, the ACTUAL begeinning map, you can get to it on gta online using a glitch:

#4 logoster, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  5. dgilman2443

dgilman2443
    Expand Collapse

Oh awesome! Alright, one more challenge for you: Is there something like this for PC out now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice