1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Recovery trucks useless after 0.22 update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VolvoB10M, Apr 7, 2021.

1. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M
    Expand Collapse

After the 0.22 update I it seems is now not possible to control the bed of any of the recovery trucks from inside the vehicle but when I try and use the controls from outside which are hard to use since you can't use the mouse to click on them. On the D series I found it is only possible to extend the bed and not retract it to transport mode, these controls don't even work on the H series which is now non-functional other than as a driveable vehicle. Is there any way to make these work again?

2. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Verify your keybinds, and check for outdated mods.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M
    Expand Collapse

This has not made any difference to the T series, it is impossible to retract the bed on the D series.

4. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

I dont know, it's working on my side IIRC, try clearing cache, verifying integrity, etc.

5. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

You can use the external controls when required color box highlighted STRIGHT IN CENTER OF THE SCREEN. Use RIGHT mouse button to extend and MIDDLE one to retract. Anyway the bound keys is working from the cabin.

6. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M
    Expand Collapse

I can only extend the bed from these controls with left click, right click and centre click do nothing. There are still no colour boxes appearing on the T series. I have removed all mods but there is no difference. Verifying has not made difference other than removing the ability to use the Thrustmaster controller which I have had to reinstall to get it to work with BeamNG. Now it seems I have to reconfigure the controller in every other game as it is no longer showing up after reinstalling.

I can't edit the keybind as I can't code. It was never a thing when I was in school.

7. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

The trigger system is incredibly finicky right now. I'm not sure if it was fixed in a hot fix, but in 0.22.0 the boxes for the rollback actually were offset a bit, making the ordinarily finicky system that much more difficult.

The first person update did some weird things with some bindings, some got overwritten and some no longer have a default binding at all. Just go into the controls menu and bind the vehicle specific controls to whatever you want when you are controlling the T-Series, then again when controlling the D-Series and again when controlling the H-Series. It should be fine then.

You have to do them for each vehicle because the vehicle specific bindings are, well, vehicle specific. So what you bind to the semi won't be bound to the pickup for these controls.
    Capture.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice