Having tried this mod for the first time tonight, I have no complaints about power delivery or handling (except that the boosted cars' brakes seem subpar for their weight), but still a couple things to note for future updates: Country in info isn't quite correct for consistency's sake. Exhaust samples are out of tune with each other between 5000 and 6000 rpm. Upon closer inspection, the engine sample reference also has a typo, so only the exhaust has sound. Might I suggest a mix of vanilla intake and exhaust samples (such as, just as an example, "I4_3" for the intake and "i4p_01600cc_motorsport_01" for the exhaust)?
Thank you! --- Post updated --- Ill try to fix them, Thanks for mentioning it --- Post updated --- Yes soon
hi, i'm not plaing beamng drive anymore. I just don't have enough space in my pc. i play rfactor now. But its great that this mod released
hey all, one question so did something happen to the mod? did someone report it? it got deleted of the repository a while ago and i didnt realise and i will most likely not reupload it again
Have you tried asking car_killer or agentY? I've seen mods get removed due to overwritting vanilla stuff by accident, which is a fairly easy fix when you understand how it happens.
everyone look at this https://www.beamng.com/threads/aquila-f20-formula-1-2000.108015/ why don't we go ahead and support this! imagine driving with this on track
Hello, where can I download this mod?? I can only find a download on Modhoster etc. and Im not gonna download frome there. I would realy like to try this car, ist looks promising. Thank You.
It was downloadable at some point, then the author deleted it. I still have the original mod file, I can send you a download link in DM if you want it.
i never deleted it, some moderator did it and never told me why, i have reported that to them but still no reply, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y9jH12jx1e-l9kj7JSDjxneSB4q2JPRc/view?usp=sharing