[Request] Empty map with all ressources from other maps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by fritsp, May 2, 2016.

1. fritsp

fritsp
    Expand Collapse

I would like to request a map with all ressources from the original maps, like ramps, textures, buildings etc.
    With the idea in mind to use it inside the map editor since not everyone that wants to create his own map knows how to import buildings and textures.
    I tried it myself with the help of some YouTube video's but it still misses textures for the ramps etc.

2. offroadbacon

offroadbacon
    Expand Collapse

this would be a really good idea for all the good map creators who dont know how to add textures (i would love this)

• Like Like x 1
  3. blueshift

blueshift
    Expand Collapse

This would be so handy for me, as I have no experience at making maps.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

5. fritsp

fritsp
    Expand Collapse

6. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

There is a thing called learning. A map with all of the textures and other assets already imported would be fairly large, even without anything placed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fritsp

fritsp
    Expand Collapse

Yes sir i do know what you mean with learning and trust me if i say the basics i already know, like editing the material.cs but there is still something definitely wrong because some textures just wont load into the editor.
    Here is the thing the size doesn't matter so much to me anyway, and i know for sure there are enough people on these forums who would love the idea to not having to fiddle around with all the materials and just have them in a full-package.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice