1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

WIP Beta released Revamped CRD Monster Truck 1.09

New and improved Monster Truck for BeamNG.drive!

1. aman1127

aman1127
    Expand Collapse

I searched the parts tree and couldnt find the new sponsor lexan. Is it activated in this release yet 1.07?

2. Alaskan_With_Salmon

Alaskan_With_Salmon
    Expand Collapse

that's just so it has compatibility with the last update. Kind of like how the dengine thermals were messed up in non- updated cars when that came out, the same thing happens with gas. if it's not updated you pretty much have an infinitely large gas tank. But I get your point. You wouldnt wanna start with less than the full gas tank haha :p

3. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but no plates are provided with the main mod (copyrighted logos are not allowed on the repository).

The Addon Pack available in first post includes Bigfoot 19's Sponsor Plate. All Bigfoot presets included come with said plates selected by default.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's already compatible. Fuel tank has a defined capacity (80L/20gal). Next update will simply allow to select the amount of fuel effectively in the tank, from 0 to 80L.

4. aman1127

aman1127
    Expand Collapse

thanks! i guess i wasnt thorough enough. I saw new paint schemes but didnt see the plate. Also didnt realize the plates had real logos. I'll redownload

5. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

could the square edge on the rim be smoothed out?

6. Hagan Moskau

Hagan Moskau
    Expand Collapse

@FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL Would you mind updating the inner chassis props more. I feel like we need a larger step up from now, props wise. And with all these requests for more this & more that; I think it's time we made a huge prop update to the chassis. If you don't, I understand.

Love the mod BTW, I really love how you can adjust the trucks shock set ups in game.

Plus a big update always keeps people busy and less talk about a new Grave Digger.

This is a suggestion people! Lets keep that in mind.

• Like Like x 1
  7. aman1127

aman1127
    Expand Collapse

was the addon pack taken away?

8. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

Yes, uploading new version for the minor update (1.08) that should be available tomorrow.

9. Hart97xD

Hart97xD
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, I was wondering if we could have any of the real Monster Jam trucks available anytime soon? I have really enjoyed this mod a lot and that would be even better. Thank you all and keep that good job!

10. xF1reMas7er519

xF1reMas7er519
    Expand Collapse

there was an old private dev group version. but its no longer available. in the future there will be a grave digger and maybe max d. possibly others but unlikely

11. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Sorry mate, not anytime soon. Try downloading the addon packs if you want more "real life" content, and @HumanTarget has some stuff you might be interested in as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. HumanTarget

HumanTarget
    Expand Collapse

Lets play this new game called, quit worrying about whats coming next. Appreciate what you have now. So much more than you think goes into making this mod as user friendly and realistic as possible. We are not going to just start pumping new bodies out like it's nothing. These things takes tons of time to make. I've said it once and I'll say it again, @FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL is going for quality or quantity. So everyone just needs to chill out about asking for new trucks and release times. Things come out when they can and once F2YS thinks they are worthy of a release. Everyone should be thanking him for not giving up on this mod and giving up his free time to work on this. Feel free to hate me for writing this comment and getting a little mad.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  13. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

Update 1.08 should be available soon. It's basically an hotfix for 1.07, a couple of tweaks I forgot to include in the previous version.

Addon Pack updated with a redesigned body texture for Odyssey Bigfoot by @acapaldi and an improved texture for unbeadlocked rims.

That's all for now. I know it's not much, but that's all I could come up with. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. micklethepickle05

micklethepickle05
    Expand Collapse

I would make skins/textures if I knew how...too bad I don't.

• Like Like x 1
  15. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. SteelDst

SteelDst
    Expand Collapse

Nice update! We get closer and closer to 2.0:);)

17. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

Nah, 1.10 will come after 1.09... :)

We're 92 releases away from 2.0... :D ;) :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Hagan Moskau

Hagan Moskau
    Expand Collapse

A fuel cell has about 65-73 ML of fuel in a tank before a show. Just clarify for realism.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. SteelDst

SteelDst
    Expand Collapse

Oh yah I forgot! :cool::rolleyes:

20. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

I was told 20 US gallons.

That's about 76L, rounded to 80 because, as an engineer, I have a thing for multiples of 10... ;)

• Like Like x 1