Reworked Review System

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Nathan24™, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

I think you should be able to filter by keywords or number of stars. And why only the author can comment on reviews? I think anyone should be able to comment on reviews. If you want to change your review, you have to delete it and then do it again, I think it would be cool if there was an edit button. You should be able to like reviews and review comments.

2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I do think the review system needs to be reworked but making it open for anyone to comment on other peoples reviews is just stupid.
    The only thing that i think needs to change is the amount of stars mods get for the quality they are, especially lately.
    Single simple config packs are not worth 5 stars, same goes for basic "fps" maps (I'm talking about you @gigawert).
    We seriously need to raise the quality benchmark that is placed on mods that want to be accepted to the repo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

To be fair, the FPS map was just a side project. But on the other hand, have you ever tried to make a high quality terrain texture yourself? It is not easy at all in BeamNG.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice