WIP RG Mega Motor Park

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by racerguy24, Apr 19, 2017.

1. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Good news! Quick play sessions will be possible for me since I was able to successfully made a couple. I will try and create quick play for lots of layouts then I might be completely done with the map.... Well maybe Ill do some cosmetic tweaks too.

2. itxploded

itxploded
    Expand Collapse

might i suggest tweaking the barriers for quick play routes to for sure block off unusable roads, i got lost on the ETK driving course mod recently because of that hah

3. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

I am going to do that. There's no way I'll drive certain layouts without those barriers because I tend to have poor memory.

UPDATE:
    Already when figuring out some layouts, I already found over 20 and not even near done yet. Here's a sneak peek of the layouts, just click to zoom in.(ignore the templates.)
    tracks.png

4. itxploded

itxploded
    Expand Collapse

awesome! keep in mind things and placement that might be grabby in corners, on atoll there was a long sweeper with one barrier a little out urther than the others, might as well have been a car fishhook how it caught cars hahaha

5. kllf70

kllf70
    Expand Collapse

This looks good. And that part dirt part pavement oval. And that pavement oval. And that dirt oval! And that road course. Looks awesome

6. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

I know its a while since I posted anything about the map but I am telling you it is not dead, in fact I've been working on this the whole time (and mostly being lazy), that really took a while and I am finally done making all the time trial tracks! There is exactly 70 tracks that will be available which is the most amount of time trial tracks on any map yet! Now I will make some finishing touches like editing thumbnails which might take a while but not as long as making 70 time trails so don't worry. This map will be public sometime in the next month. Not guaranteed time but whenever its ready. Hope you are all excited for this map and its going to be my 10th mod in this forum so its definitely worth it! ;)

7. Fuzzwad

Fuzzwad
    Expand Collapse

LUL GIMME PIX
    (Kidding)

Seriously though. I'm really happy this isn't dead. Can't wait!

8. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Are you guys ready? ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dagalufh

Dagalufh
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeeeah, looking forward to seeing your work :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Fuzzwad

Fuzzwad
    Expand Collapse

Lemme just

SCREECH INCOHERENTLY

11. Projekt535

Projekt535
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice