WIP RG TrophyT

Discussion in 'Land' started by racerguy24, Jun 28, 2016.

1. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

Make sure that there's a lot of suspension droop!

2. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Bad news, I have lost all motivation to modding right now. haven't worked on anything in days. For now I will put this as on hold. I know the community maybe never had a trophy truck mod but motivation is key and for now I have none. Sorry guys, I promise I will be back soon. :(

3. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

Do you think you can release it as it is now? Or is it too incomplete for a WIP release?

4. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

It's way too incomplete too release, there's no wheels, there's no body panels, there's even no interior. for now its nonfunctional. I will be back to modding again eventually.

5. killerkaizo

killerkaizo
    Expand Collapse

6. gumdrop56 2

gumdrop56 2
    Expand Collapse

AWH do you think you will ever release this? i was so looking foward to this

• Like Like x 1
  7. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Its unfinished, theres no wheels nor an engine nor a propor suspension. Because of those missing things no release right now. It is on hold due to motivation lost.

• Like Like x 1
  8. gumdrop56 2

gumdrop56 2
    Expand Collapse

really hope you get it back soon bro alot of people will really be wanting this to be released i myself might start getting into modding do you have anytips?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dead_Mouse

Dead_Mouse
    Expand Collapse

that sucks make sure though when you do get the motivation to do this mod pls do it

10. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Good news everyone I'm finally back on track into making this mod. There is still lots to do so dont expect release for a while. I am taking my time to work on this especialy if I'm also working on the RG Apex which I will make a thread about it later.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dead_Mouse

Dead_Mouse
    Expand Collapse

yayayay

12. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for not posting for a while, lost motivation again. I will work on this though because its the only wip vehicle from me. Even with slow progress, i made a redesign on then rear.
    screenshot_00287.png
    I know its not perfect but its a start. the circles is where the fans will go. The handling feels awesome although half the weight is missing so that may change sadly.
    Again from the low motivation its gonna be a while till this will be released. Thank you guys for the patiance. :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Brownzy03

Brownzy03
    Expand Collapse

I WANT IT SO MUCH!!! I have always wanted a trophy truck in-game and if this actually is as cool as it looks, I'll use it every single time I get in Beamng.

14. MKPanther

MKPanther
    Expand Collapse

May that place have wheels?

15. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

No because my 3d wheel model is too high polly, adding more on that spot may lag the game. I remember I had too many faces at my sandstorm buggy and ALOT of people complained of lag and saying a few t-series performs 100% better and I eventualy fixed it. I dont want the lag to happen with this vehicle. Sorry but its better safe then sorry.

16. MKPanther

MKPanther
    Expand Collapse

No problem, i was just wondering because the new rear is a bit good to fit them, also posibility to see some photos of all the car?

17. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Untitled.png Untitled1.png

• Like Like x 1
  18. MKPanther

MKPanther
    Expand Collapse

Very good redesing, it's basically a buggy when it's stripped.

19. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Ok heres an update what it looks like ingame. Please note that theres no fender jbeam at this time but I added mesh to show you what it looks like.
    screenshot_00292.png screenshot_00293.png screenshot_00294.png screenshot_00295.png screenshot_00296.png

• Like Like x 4
  20. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice