Road Warning Signs for Safer Driving

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Toron Beldevar, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

I'm posting this because I don't want this to happen again when I upgrade to the Race Update.

(imported from here)

Add some road signs to all of the maps included with the game. Signs to warn you about turning, stopping, intersections and maybe overpass clearance for the East Coast map. For example, this intersection has no approaches or warnings. Somebody entering it at 79 MPH (yes, speed limit signs are also most likely recommended) will simply miss the point and they'll brake too late, crash, and wonder "why?" Just a basic addition, and it may also make the game seem more realistic.

2. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

I think the only reason this hasnt been done yet is the devs would like to use the jbeamed signs which im not sure but i dont think are really up to par yet.

3. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Signs add all kinds of realism but setting them up is kind of a bitch.The traffic signs already in game are awesome and we just need more variety.:cool:

screenshot_00038.jpg screenshot_00039.jpg screenshot_00040.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice