Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Kentucky Fried Chicken

Kentucky Fried Chicken
    Expand Collapse

REMINDER: THE BEAM.NG CANNONBALL RUN 2017 IS IN 7 DAYS. IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP, DO SO IN THE SIGN UP THREAD. ON RACE DAY, DO NOT USE THIS THREAD. USE THE REGULAR CANNONBALL RUN THREAD OR I WILL FIND YOU AND THROW A BUCKET OF CHICKEN AT YOU.

2. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

I'm definantly not signing up...i'm hungry
    --- Post updated ---
    *at JRI, aka Hawaii*

I decided to go waaayyyyy to fast today.....and this happened. sad.png I got out in time, but the car didn't. when we got it out of the water it was completly wrecked..........and the tow truck went out of control and that got hydrolocked. both are now probably about 20 ft under, cracking the piston heads and the gaskets. I hope someone is nearby............OH THERE! I HEAR @SwagGuy69 Driving down the road! *climbs up to road* HEY! OVER HERE! HEYYYY!

3. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

What happened to the other thread?
    --- Post updated ---
    Well, this is what I did with my car. White paint, a Montana I6 engine and black ETK 10-spoke wheels.
    screenshot_00196.png screenshot_00197.png

In other news, I bought a flatbed truck to tow my broken cars. (The ETK wasn't broken, just an example)
    screenshot_00198.png

4. Kentucky Fried Chicken

Kentucky Fried Chicken
    Expand Collapse

The inaugural Moonhawk cup race at Grand Valley Raceway was today.

I've never even seen this track before, this should be an interesting race.

I qualified 3rd, but my rookie teammate Brandon Steinhouse won the pole.

The race was scheduled for 90 laps, but went for 92 laps due to a "debris" caution.

The first caution happened on lap 8 when Canadian rookie Raphael Darnell, who recently got a career best 4th last week at Monaco, got loose in turn 3, did a 360 and hit the wall.

He managed to get his car repaired under caution, but it didn't last long as on lap 10, he made contact with someone, cut down a left rear tire and spun into the tire barrier. Ironic.

The next 15 laps after the restart on lap 12 were caution free, but while battling for 6th Brandon and my younger sister Nicole Smith, who was making her debut in the Moonhawk Cup, ended up spinning in turn 7 after Brandon bumped her in the rear (not sexually).

Those of you who have been following the Moonhawk Cup for a long time, yes, that #73 car is a throwback to my older sisters car when she raced alongside me in the Moonhawk Cup back in the 2000's. She was 2001 Rookie Of The Year, while I won that award in 2002. Also I'd like to mention that #88 is also a throwback to my paint scheme circa 2004, when I won the Moonhawk Cup championship. I'll make another post with a timeline of both of our careers.

Brandon had to replace his front bumper, as the dented part of it was damaging his radiator.

I reclaimed the lead during the caution as I decided not to pit.

On lap 33, 4 laps after the restart, Alex Bowman, who I was battling for the lead with, locked up his brakes and spun in turn 2. I had nowhere to go but the sand pit. I didn't stop physics in time to capture him sideways, but I did get this.

Caution came out, we both pitted, and so did everyone else just to get fuel (nobody took fuel the last stop, because apparently they wanted this to be a fuel mileage race. I retook the lead coming out of the pits.

On lap 37, battling for 3rd, James Monroe got spun out by Josh Berry coming into turn 2. Both cars went over the rumble strips, causing the rear axle of Monroe's car to rip out, launching it onto Berry's hood before coming down.

Monroe was obviously done. Berry could have repaired his car, but he was leaking coolant, so he was also done.

Restart lap 40, as they needed to take an extra lap to finish cleanup. The rest of the race was clean, but there was debris in turn 8 from someone blowing a tire, so there was a green white checkered finish.

I was the leader, Brandon was second, and Carl Freeman, 2015 Rookie Of The Year and 2 time winner this season (Hirochi short course and Road Atlanta), restarted third.

Brandon led coming to the white flag, and I was on his bumper.

We went through the tunnel, and that's when I said screw it and ran him up the track in turn 7.

In turn 8, he bumped me, but because I am sort of a drift god, I drifted across his front bumper and cut him off.

Suddenly out of nowhere, my sister WRECKS Brandon and passes me.

She screwed up turn 9, so we were side by side coming to the line. We bumped (not sexually) coming to the line, but across the line I gave another bump, which barely gave me the win by 0.002. Fourth win this season.

Now before everyone calls me a sexist prick, I'd just like to clarify she has won races in the Covet Cup before, so I didn't screw her (not sexually) out of her first win.

As for Brandon, he crossed the line in 8th.

Yeah I kinda hit the wall doing my victory burnout :/

5. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

6. Kentucky Fried Chicken

Kentucky Fried Chicken
    Expand Collapse

Go ahead.

7. Kreunz

Kreunz
    Expand Collapse

Finally got my first car, a 1998 Ibishu Pessima. Bought it only for 800$ and 158 449 miles.

20170703160228_1.jpg

EDIT:
    Picked up a friends project car for 100$. 1985 Morgel Chamus. Runs okay but has some serious cosmetic damage.

20170703232732_1.jpg 20170703232742_1.jpg 20170703232748_1.jpg

#487 Kreunz, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  8. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Does anybody own a ETK S?
    If so, there's a recall happening and all S-Series S4t/S6t models, regardless of RWD/AWD must be recalled due to engine problems.
    Owners of TTsport/S12 models are unaffected.

9. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys, my name is Cory. I am transitioning from the other group to this one. I live in Garfield Heights and own a dealership/shop called C4 Automotive.

Here is my house:
    screenshot_00076.png
    Here is my shop:
    screenshot_00075.png
    All of the cars I own are in my signature. I constantly get new vehicles and sometimes sell them due to the dealer business.

10. dxg1997

dxg1997
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for no updates, been busy working on my LeGran, getting her rolling again. I've been working alot recently to save up for a project car, and I've found it!

This guy has a modded Miramar Lux for sale, and of course, i swooped in on it. Runs rough, but capable of ~250 horse. as if to prove this, he did a burnout for me, which i responded that the LeGran could smoke em up with the best of em.

\

But, once I got it loaded on the trailer, he got a little teary eyed. back to driving one car (his fiance has a 2011 ETK wagon) he said he's gonna miss the car. Sent me a pic of it leaving after I rounded the corner.

11. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Well, got my new daily. It's a SBR4 AWD S.
    Well, this doesn't means my ETK 800 is leaving. But the 844t, the Civetta 320 and the Twoima is leaving.
    screenshot_00106-1920x1238.png
    (Well, I do not pay too much for this car. It's a 2015 and it costs 42,000 dollars)

#491 BannedByAndroid, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  12. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

So, not only have i sold the Pessima, but the trailer and the Grand Marshals. So, time to buy a house!

13. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Why?

14. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

Needed money.

15. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Well, do you have a job?

16. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but i barely get money, since the boss is a dickhead.

17. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Well, you could contact the Worker's Helpline to post a complaint.
    The number is +22334455.

18. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

No updates, except someone stole my truck :(

19. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for your truck...
    --- Post updated ---
    Well, I went to the aftermarket tuner today.
    I would going to install the facelifted version of the front and rear on my SBR4.

20. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

What a suprise, the Roamer's engine broke down. I called my friend to tow the car, so now the engine needs to be fixed again, so i loaned a car from him, an 1986 Ibishu Pessima 1.9 Turbo Diesel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice