Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Gnarlex™

Gnarlex™
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah, I also found out what car I saw. Its an old, well, 53 (?) Burnside that seems to be pretty rusty. I'll see if I can get my D-Series today and i'll try and tow it out.

2. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

omw, Ill be there any minute
    yeah, I dont feel like flying to Australia just for a car part. How much is shipping? Ill pay it

3. sultes

sultes
    Expand Collapse

The shipping is free. It will take 3 days to deliver.

4. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

alll right, thanks!

5. Gnarlex™

Gnarlex™
    Expand Collapse

Yay! I got my D-Series back. I went back to the spot where I found the old burnside and pulled it out of the little swamp. Seems to be in a pretty horrible condition. The brakes pretty much instantly pulverized because they were SO rusty. It'll probably be a project for the future.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00207.png
  6. sultes

sultes
    Expand Collapse

okay then! I hope you do well. Have a wonderful first car!
    --- Post updated ---

7. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

thanks, I hope so too!

8. sultes

sultes
    Expand Collapse

(omg my potato PC cant handle australia so ill just pretend VRCity is Australia)
    --- Post updated ---
    I got a new daily! Its tuned! Its right for me!

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00049.png
    • screenshot_00048.png
  9. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

Anyone in need of car parts? I have loads of parts, engines, body panels, radiator hoses, seats and whole cars also. No new car parts such for the K-Series and the 800, etc. Just ask and ill inform then!

10. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Need a new oil pan, front left shock, front bumper, and transmission for an ‘09 sunburst. Valet parking guys are not very good drivers when it comes to a lowered car and a pothole. The moron floored it, damaged the suspension on the pothole, and then rolled into the ditch, causing more damage.

11. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

I have those parts, it'll be 250$.

12. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

got em.

13. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I......I think I found a.....pretty cheap Corse. Time to go pick it up!

14. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, back here with an update. So, two years ago I got ahold of a 1991 Civetta Bolide F63 Corse. I bought the car in 2015 from Arizona, and it was in remarkable condition. Well, I say it was in remarkable condition - The engine was completely shot, and apparently had been a display car for about twenty years, just wasting away as it sat.
    screenshot_00128.png
    This is the car as it was, back in 2015. At some point, the previous owner tried to perform an engine swap but failed miserably, so I needed to get a tow for it. Once back at the Utah garage, I had my team get to work. After completely gutting the car, we found replacement parts and fabricated the parts we couldn't find .Fast forward to now, we had the car completely rebuilt and painted. Other than the tricolore paint job, LM-spec front bumper, rollcage and diffuser, the car is pretty much stock. Even the wheels are the same from 2015. However, we did have to upgrade the radiator and turbos, as we simply couldn't find stock turbos, but it was no big deal.
    screenshot_00131.png
    The Bolide is the one on the right, with the Barstow Bomber and 2FastLUL on the left and in the middle, respectively. In all, the build cost $60'000 in procurement of parts, and took a little over a year and a half, from June of 2016 to September of this year. We were inspired by the colors of the Italian flag for the paint scheme, and I feel satisfied with the car. A fine addition to my little collection.
    screenshot_00130.png
    One last beauty shot of my babies.

15. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Speaking of Bolide Corses, I have got myself an ultra-rare Corse Competizone racecar, which is famously won races in the 80's.
    screenshot_00569-1920x1142.png screenshot_00570-1920x1142.png screenshot_00571-1920x1142.png

16. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

Niiiiiiice! My former head mechanic, Karl, worked for Civetta back in the 80's and 90's.

17. Gnarlex™

Gnarlex™
    Expand Collapse

Hey! I did too!
    Well, I still do. I can get you a discount on whatever car you like ;)

18. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

I won't need that discount, friend. I've been a Gavril guy since I was a kid.

19. Gnarlex™

Gnarlex™
    Expand Collapse

Oh! Alright.
    Also. I am starting with the Burnside that I found yesterday today! I have a lot of parts for it, which means I may be able to completely restore it.

20. Montego

Montego
    Expand Collapse

I finally got a job! Its at some random industrial place. It pays about £15 per day. I'm already saving up for an ETK 800, probably just the base model.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice