Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

*The Van Violently swerves across traffic, but somehow manages to stay on the road, continuing its escape. Ski Mask is driving while the other robber is shooting back*

2. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I speed up, get closer to the van and pit it. The van skids into a taxi. Upon impact, the car violently whips the other way, and Ski Mask Guy is nearly thrown out. A police car screams to a halt right in front of the van, and the van lightly taps it before speeding off towards the beach. I follow the van, with a now bashed-in left side.

3. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Meanwhile back at the bank
    *On the Phone*
    Assistant: Thanks Offices of Tagomi Accouting and Trading, this is Ashley. How can i help you?
    Me: Hey Ashley, its James. I need to speak to Anton about the Briefcase.
    Assistant: Why is that? is something wrong? He is in a meeting right now with some investors
    Me: Just get him for me. Please.
    Ashley: Give me a second
    *A few moments later*
    Anton: James!, i didnt expect to hear from you so soon. How did the briefcase deposit go?
    Me: The bank was assaulted as i was waiting to deposit it. The robbery went wrong, the cops or something like that were waiting for them. Most of them where killed but two of them managed to get ahold of me, and they just grabbed the briefcase and escaped.
    Anton:.... oh no.
    Anton: we are so dead if you cant get that briefcase back
    Me: Why is that why was that briefcase so valuable.
    Anton: I can only tell you one thing; What was on that briefcase is way more valuable than whatever money was in that bank. You NEED to get it back. Or well are going to get killed. They are going to hunt us and kill us.

4. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

“@brien_w , keep firing shots at the van.
    @98crownvic, you do the same.
    I’ll try and pit or trap this loser. Hold on to something, this is about to get rough.”
    I floor the ETK, yank the E-brake around a corner, graze a trash can and catch up to the speeding van. We’ve made a giant U.
    The van hops a curb and speeds directly onto a pedestrian pier. The few people going for an afternoon walk scream and dodge the van.

5. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

*In the van*
    Ski mask: Jesus fucking christ. You good? Keep shooting at them.
    Robber 3: Gotcha.....
    Robber 3: Wait a second. Where is the briefcase?
    Ski Mask: Isnt it in the back?!
    Robber 3: NO?!
    Ski Mask: SHIT. IT MUST HAVE FLOWN OFF WHEN WE GOT SMASHED BY THAT FUCKING COP.

6. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

-Me, in the middle of installing my new transmission (courtesy of @Tuner from America
    The new tranny is in! I opted to keep the now useless auto column shifter just as a joke, in addition to the actually functional manual floorshift. Now let's rip some burnouts!
    screenshot_2019-08-18_21-44-51.png
    Man I'm so glad I can finally row gears in this thing! I've wanted to do a manual swap in it since I got it but there was no point in doing it until I put the V8 in it, and even then the auto worked too flawlessly to convince my slim budget otherwise.
    screenshot_2019-08-18_21-45-11.png

#9486 Cory5503, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Christ, all these bumps are not very nice...

*I aim my AR and spray the side of the van, getting another tire and shattering the windows.*

*I attempt to pull myself a bit further out the window, and then resume shooting.*

8. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

I lean out one of the broken windows and fire a shot through the van’s rear window.

9. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I shove open the door and fall out, before pulling myself up and leaning on my gun. I shut the door and lean up against the side of the ETK, and aim my AR.

10. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

“Slow down a bit, we’re on the pier now. Looks like they’re trying to dump themselves into the ocean.”
    --- Post updated ---
    (Sorry, had to make a few edits to some posts.)
    The van stops dead in it’s tracks, dead.

11. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

*The Driver of the Taxi gets of his smashed up cab*
    Taximan: Fuckin hell. That was one hell of a crash. Well it was about time to get a new car anyway. Let the insurance pay and forget about it
    *The driver notices a black briefcase, laying on the floor with a broken handcuff on the handle, he walks towards it and grabs it, inspecting it*
    Taximan: Well what do we have here.
    *the driver starts walking away, while inspecting the broken handcuff and the lock on the briefcase, while a black, plateless ETK pulls behind him. A man wearing a suit gets out, holding a gun*
    screenshot_2019-08-18_21-12-57.png
    ???: Would you kindly place that on the ground?
    Taximan: You talking to me? This is mine, it flew out of the car after it got smashed
    ???: Consider very carefully what you are about to do.
    Taximan: Fuck off
    *??? Shoots the driver three times on the chest. Then walks over to the body, grabbing the briefcase like nothing happened, then getting in the car and driving away*
    [On the Phone]
    ???: We got the briefcase.

12. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Well, we stopped the van, the best thing we can do now is kill these guys and search the van.

13. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Damn it. Shooting people’s not really my thing.”

14. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Maybe we can just apprehend them. But chances are they are gonna shoot at us

15. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Yeah, unfortunately, we probably will have to pull the trigger out of self defense.”

16. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Yep. I think I can stand without the cars help.

*I pull myself from the side of the car.*

I'm gonna check the back of the ETK for bandages and stiff like that. Hopefully they were knocked out in the accident...

17. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Yeah, I should probably get to a hospital pretty quick here. The bleeding’s not really subsiding...”

18. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Found em! I'll patch myself up real quick then toss them to you. We can hopefully get to a hospital after this, but I have a feeling that this won't be over if these guys are arrested or killed.

19. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Good, good... I should probably sit down, my vision’s getting kind of hazy...”

20. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

*I tear off my bulletproof vest and shirt, and wrap the bandages around my wound. I then toss the bandages to @98crownvic and put my shirt and vest back on and aim my AR back at the van*
    --- Post updated ---
    True, I'm feeling kinda weak too. If we pass out then @zestyfolfdude will be alone to take on a lot of guys. Then who knows what will happen...
    --- Post updated ---
    I think those guys got knocked out. Let's search the van...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice