Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

Changed
    Time to go to work
    *Goes to work and starts working
    *Finishes work
    *Goes home
    *Goes to bed
    After 2 minutes my friend called me
    Hey do you wana play cards?
    I said
    Yes of course
    Asked my dad if he wants to go
    He sayd
    Yes
    *We sited in etk
    *Drives to friends house
    *Goes inside and starts playing
    *Grab 1 bottle of beer
    *Drinks
    *Maybe no cops will stop us

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2019-09-21_19-07-39.png
    • screenshot_2019-09-21_21-30-13.png
    • screenshot_2019-09-21_21-42-26.png
    #10001 Deleted member 352208, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2019
  2. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

That’s still unbelievably low. 21 miles a year is impossible unless the car was put in a shed and never even looked at.

3. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

Yes the car was left In shed
    I washed the car and now it looks good

4. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

And the car would be worth a lot of money due to it having very low mileage. at least 30K for the car.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

Hmm its like puzzle
    Lets say that my grandpa had the car
    After he lost his driving lisence and left the car in the shed

6. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

( So how did you "Trade" in the wagon? )
    --- Post updated ---

7. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

(I traded it and paid more 3k)

8. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

And you hacked up your grandpa's mint wagon? Yikes! Also, how does an 80s wagon make it to 350K, let alone rust-free in the Northern U.S.?

9. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

My grandpa don't liked speed so he loved the car when I finded the car he sayd he left the 2 weeks ago
    --- Post updated ---
    *Gets out
    *Gets inside
    *Thinks
    Wow its so dark
    *Drives starts sliding
    *Says
    No no no
    That's was close
    *Gets out and drives home
    *Gets home
    Yes safe

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2019-09-21_21-56-59.png
    • screenshot_2019-09-21_21-59-32.png
    • screenshot_2019-09-21_22-00-44.png
  10. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I really hate to say it but I might have to move to a life of crime. I recently got in trouble with the wrong guys and I need to pay them back. I guess i’m planning a heist. Maybe I could call up some of my old friends to help me...
    --- Post updated ---
    I've decided not to get any friends involved, don't need to screw up any lives but my own. Using my hacking skills from the FBI I was able to get a time for a convoy. I hit that, grab whatever the convoy is holding... I believe gold, and get away. I've already gotten some stuff figured out, but I still need a bit more.
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay... I have a plan put together. I wrote up the list of the supplies I need.

1. I need to buy a fast and strong vehicle. Something capable enough of carrying gold, and fast, and cheap. Maybe a Roamer, Blackfoot, or police spec Grand Marshal. I'll need two of these, one to get away in, and the other to switch to so that the police can't trace me down by car.

2. I need some guns, some firepower, in case I end up having to kill any of the people in the convoy. People are going to die from the convoy stopping method, so if anyone survives that, I'll need guns. Luckily, I have some at home.

3. Propane tank. I'm just gonna go out and buy this, but I'll need it to blow up the van that is carrying the stuff. If all goes well, the explosion will kill everyone.

4. A church to go to after this. It is going to suck. I've killed before, but never innocent people. Maybe therapy could work as well, just something.

Okay, now for the plan.
    . upload_2019-9-21_16-51-34.png
    These are the vans they use to transport in the convoy. I'm gonna blow them up with the propane tanks I bought, grab the gold, and put it in the getaway car.
    upload_2019-9-21_16-52-50.png
    These are the cars that will be guarding the convoy, and chasing me as well. I should be able to take them down and outrun them in the car I buy. Once I lose them, I drive to the sawmill and switch cars. Then, I burn up the getaway and drive the new car for a while until I get out of Maine. Once there I find someone who will buy the gold, sell it, and go back to Maine. I pay back the pricks I need to pay back, and try to survive. Once I pay off the people, I'll donate the rest of the money to charities and try to feel good about myself. In all honesty, there is a chance no one will have to die. Hopefully the explosion will confuse and distract them and I can not kill anyone. At the end of the day though, people may die. So now I just have to buy some cars...

11. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

Well, pretty major life update.

A lot has changed for me recently. I own a beautiful house on the east coast, and I'm now a proud owner of a Grand Marshal. I really love my truck, but it seems like a crime against humanity to park it in a driveway, not a heated garage, and put any miles on it whatsoever. The thing's in great shape, and has barely over 105K miles.
    screenshot_2019-09-21_19-16-11.png
    The GM's in okay shape. The paint's rough, but mechanically it's solid. I'll put some work into making it look a little nicer, then I'll transition over to it being my daily driver. Not much news with my rusty old Bluebuck, sadly I haven't had much time to work on it.

I also have been the head accountant for BeamCom Firwood branch for about a month. The Firwood branch, much like BeamCom as a whole, is terribly mismanaged, almost to the point of being comical. Every day is like working straight out of an episode of The Office. We aren't losing money, but we aren't really making much. But hey, I get paid okay, and I can manage the workload, so I'll probably stick with the job until I get bored, or the company goes under. Whichever comes first. Things have been slow with the FBI, nothing worth investigating for a 'prestigious' agent in the 'special cases division,' of which I am the only member.
    screenshot_2019-09-21_19-09-56.png
    Overall, life's good. Life in Maine is more my pace, versus the hustle and bustle of Belasco. Things rust easier up here, though. Oh well, it's a worthwhile tradeoff.

12. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Scary to think that i’m about to do this. It’s either gonna go good or bad, no in between...
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay, I got two getaway cars for 15 grand. So now... I guess it’s time. I’m getting the grand Marshall up the road, and getting the propane tank ready to go...
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-9-21_18-18-10.png
    Damn, that was loud. Okay, so now i'm loading up the Grand Marshal real quick. Next stop is the Lumberyard.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-9-21_18-49-51.png
    Alright, now I just need to move the gold over. The grand Marshall took everything well, even when i had to engage in a bit of car vs car combat. I'm almost certain no one was killed, so thats good. Now I just have to set fire to the Grand Marshal and get out of here.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-9-21_18-52-6.png
    Okay, now for the long drive to Utah...
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-9-21_18-53-56.png
    Cops are everywhere. I suppose this is gonna be on the news, but hopefully I will be out of state by then.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-9-21_19-5-43.png

13. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

I was able to sell the wrecked Grand Marshal for a surprising $1500. I'm just glad to have it gone though, but between the money from insurance and selling it, I made $3100 and was able to keep my wheels and tires off of it!
    screenshot_2019-09-21_22-10-55.png
    But with that out of the way, I went camping in the D25 with a girl I used to go to school with. It was the perfect night to stay in the truck bed by the coast.
    screenshot_2019-09-21_22-16-20.png screenshot_2019-09-21_22-16-46.png

#10013 Cory5503, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  14. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-9-21_21-53-38.png
    So I found somewhere in Utah to hide out, and was able to trade in all the told to someone for $187 Million dollars. Its just 2 Million to pay back the guys i'm in debt to, and then i'll send the rest to a lot of charities so hopefully I can feel decent about myself. As far as I know no one died, so in all i don't feel too terrible. I'm keeping 10 mil to give to my parents and to help me pay taxes, but i'm gonna keep my job. Hopefully if I get arrested I can pay bail and pay off the FBI to give me a clean record. I guess I have to torch this car as well now...
    --- Post updated ---
    Suppose I'll need to buy a car to get home in...
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-9-21_21-59-15.png

15. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

Ok started project with my diesel kashira 2gen
    --- Post updated ---
    I am glad that I am getting my paycheck from work
    --- Post updated ---
    Got my paycheck 1k
    Ordered new struts to front and back and new wheels
    And got new trailer
    Need to fill my etk1300
    *Goes to gas station
    *Fills
    *Pays
    *Gets home
    *Goes sleep
    *Wakes up in the morning
    *Drinks
    *Goes to shop and and picks new parts
    *Goes home
    screenshot_2019-09-22_13-20-27.png
    Starts working on the car
    screenshot_2019-09-22_13-24-11.png

--- Post updated ---
    After hard work I changed struts and wheels
    screenshot_2019-09-22_13-49-39.png

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2019-09-22_12-17-33.png
    #10015 Deleted member 352208, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2019
  16. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

As I groggily stumble into my kitchen to make myself some breakfast, I flip on the TV. The Firwood News comes on, and I’m greeted with an image of flaming cars, surrounded by what looks to be almost the entirety of Firwood’s police department. “What the hell happened?” I wonder aloud.

“...the state police, sheriff’s office, and Firwood police department are all searching for the perpetrator. Eyewitness reports say that the fugitive was a male that escaped from the scene of the heist in a Grand Marshal, a car that state police believe was set fire to at the Cunningham Mills sawmill, causing thousands in fire damage,” the news anchor reads.

I decide to call up my FBI buddy @brien_w . He doesn’t pick up the first time. Or the second. “Weird...” I say, and I check Find my Friends. “Why the hell is he in Utah, in the middle of nowhere? Something’s not right.” I type the area into Google Earth, and sure enough, it’s an orange, desolate plateau, with nothing in sight except for an abandoned warehouse.

I decide to call @zestyfolfdude . “I think we might have a case on our hands, involving someone we both know.”

17. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

*I wake up somewhere in an abandoned building, in Utah. I have several missed calls from @98crownvic .*

Ah damn it... why is he involved? Hell. Okay then, guess I should call him back... they have no reason to suspect me... I am in Utah, but that can be passed off as vacation...

*I dial the number into my phone*

Hello, sorry that I didn’t pick up, i’m enjoying my vacation out here in Utah. Saw the news about that convoy robbery, I suppose we could check it out. I left the FBI though, i’m Not sure if I can really join in as much. If you need any help you can visit me at my house. I’ll head back there today.
    --- Post updated ---
    Anyway, I’ve got to go. I’ll talk to you later. Bye.

*I hang up the phone*

If @98crownvic is involved then @zestyfolfdude probably will be too. Damn... they really have no evidence against me, I wore a mask and gloves, and burned any involved cars. I threw that roamer down a cliff side, so that won’t be found for a while. I guess I just have to find a new car and head home.

18. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Yeah, about that robbery. Very strange what happened back here in Firwood. How’s your vacation going, in the middle of a flat hunk of rock? There’s hardly anything around you for 65 miles. Also, whoever the suspect is, they’re no idiot. They clearly have experience in both tactics of avoiding the cops, and also-“ “I’ve got to go, talk to you later. Bye.” click.

“What on earth is he up to?” I mutter to myself. “In the middle of Utah, not in town, knows what he’s doing when it comes to stuff like this, and the GM was registered at the Firwood DMV... could he really be our guy?”

19. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

(I’m just gonna say that I didn’t register either of the cars)

Well maybe i’m camping Vic. Anyway, best thing I can do is buy a car and get back to Firwood. Or maybe I’ll bus it. I never put the money in the bank, there are no records of that whatsoever. They seem to be a bit suspicious of me if they are looking up my location. Anyway, I guess I need to get rid of the cash. Just pay off the debt and give it to charity. Okay, time to head on home. Gonna bus to a dealership and buy myself something cheap.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-9-22_11-9-7.png
    I'm gonna drive back home now, give the money to the people who want it from me, and give the rest to charity. I'm gonna make sure there are no records of me having the cash. I really had to do this, these were evil people. They were gonna kill my family. It sucks that I had to do this, but I had to. No other way out of it. I just want it to be over... Just have them give up the case, and I can continue to live my life. I have no intention of doing any crime again...
    --- Post updated ---
    * I call @98crownvic *

Okay man, I'm heading back to firwood after my camping trip. Give me some time to settle down at home and we can meet up and talk this case over. I'm not technically part of the FBI, as you know, but I still have all my skills from my days there.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

*Gets home from camping trip and turns the news on*
    Holy shit! Someone made out with a lot of money. Ah, at least no one was killed though, yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice