Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Deleted member 352208

Deleted member 352208
    Expand Collapse

AHH
    Time to relax
    Turns on tv grabs beer
    *Opens
    *Drinks
    Turns news channel
    Reporter:
    Today someone stolen millions of dollars
    Police think that the suspect is in the utah because they they saw black roamer and spyed it
    Oh shit what can you this bad thing well i need to call @brien_w
    *Calls @brien_w

2. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

So I have a new character, his name is Blake McWill, he recently moved in ECUSA.
    screenshot_2019-09-22_21-22-48.png
    He works at local car parts store and doesn't have any car yet.

So, I am looking for a new car. I don't have a large budget, around fifteen hundred dollars.

Anybody got a car in that price?

3. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I answer @98crownvic 's call.
    "You think so...? Oop, yeah. I've got the news on. Torching a GM is a very... Brien thing to do. Meet me at he gas station, We can track him down in my Roamer if you want."

4. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Well, I just got home. Now I have two cars. Money has been given to charity anonymously and the people who I needed to give the money too got their cash. Unfortunately it was rob a convoy or watch my family get killed. Choice was obvious...

5. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Yeah, let’s talk. I’ll meet you there in 5.”

6. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

So I just welcomed the newest car to the "compound": yet another Grand Marshal, after having totaled my old one recently. I was able to get a hell of a deal on this thing for $3500. It's a super clean 1997 Grand Marshal Luxe, with a rare optioned 5.5L V8 instead of the 4.5L, and a 3.73 LSD out back instead of the open 3.27 that came standard in it. I almost fell bad about driving this one through the upcoming winter, except for the fact that they literally made millions of Grand Marshals.
    screenshot_2019-09-22_16-19-42.png
    I had my 28" all terrains that I took off the old Marshal mounted on the wheels that came with this one, since the wheels were the same size. They look... erm... different than the steelies, but not necessarily in a bad way.
    screenshot_2019-09-23_22-33-56.png

7. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-9-23_20-29-47.png
    So now I have two cars. I don't really have the income for that... I think I did well covering my tracks, as no one seems to be chasing me down to my knowledge. I hope I can just move forward and forget this ever happened.

8. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I hand @98crownvic a cinnamon roll as he ges into the car.
    "Let's hunt him down, huh? The first place we should go is the farmhouse."
    Minutes later, we're driving by the farmhouse. A light drizzle begins. Another pastry is fished out of the box.

9. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

*looks out of window*
    "i wonder why @zestyfolfdude and @98crownvic are at @brien_w house"
    *thinks back to the robbery*
    "no, it couldnt be, why would he?"
    *thinks*
    "but why would he ever rob a bank? this seems fishy"
    *sits down*
    "ill have to see where this goes"

10. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

I jump out of the car as we stop in @brien_w ’s driveway. “I’m really hoping he’s not our guy, but at this point, I’m thinking he is.” I say as I knock on the door.

“Hey, if he doesn’t open up, we might get a chance to legitimately use the ‘FBI open up’ line.”

11. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Oh hey there guys, how are you doing? Need some help solving the case?

12. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

“Brieennn. No use hiding- we know you’re up to some BS. You’ve been acting weird, and my boss has uncovered some suspicious emails you’ve sent.”
    I lean against the doorframe, hands in my suit pockets. I purse my lips as the first hint of fall falls upon Firwood- the breeze is quite chilly.

13. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Yup. Sadly, I agree with @zestyfolfdude . Solving this case involves you, probably more heavily than you’d like. Why don’t we chat?”

14. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Yeah sure. Come right in... I don’t know what you guys mean by suspicious emails, care to show me?
    --- Post updated ---
    *I collapse into my couch, and @zestyfolfdude and @98crownvic come inside*

So... you guys think I did it then? Seriously?

15. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“I don’t know man, you’re kind of our number one suspect. You were out of town, in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Utah, for a start. That seems not right.”

16. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

*I collapse into my couch, and @zestyfolfdude and @98crownvic come inside*

So... you guys think I did it
    Well, I went on a camping trip. Kinda out in the wilderness, you know?

17. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Say this was just an innocent camping trip. Point A, the heist occurred in Firwood. Point B, I know you’re tight on cash. Point C, whoever set this up knew exactly what they were doing, tactics a FBI agent like you might know.”

18. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Yep, the cash really isn’t coming in. But I worked through it and payed the guys I had to pay off. There are plenty of people who could do a crime like that, I mean, besides the fact that I could use the cash and I was out of town when it happened, you really don’t have any reason to suspect me. Any other suspects you have?

19. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Brien, you’re no idiot, and neither am I. My guess is that you were in debt- probably a lot in debt- and you paid that off with this heist. To keep suspicions low, you avoid spending it as much as possible, or you spend it very slowly, or you put it in a bank account, I don’t know. Things just aren’t adding up. Also, I am almost certain I saw you in town on the day of the heist. My theory is that you fled to Utah immediately after you blew up that convoy. And no, we don’t have any other suspects yet, you’re still our number one guy.”

20. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Okay then... I don’t really know what to say. I can’t help you unless you suspect someone beside me. If you can prove it was me then I’ll go along with it, but you don’t have any proof to back up your claim. It wasn’t me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice