Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

*I glance in my rearview*
    Check that out, looks like zesty is back!
    *I pull out my gun and begin to shoot at the bus*

2. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

Just bought this P.O.S for 40$ and a bottle of gin.
    • 5.5L V8
    • 4 Wheels and 3 hubcaps
    • Drives
    • Has literally nothing else of the importance.
    screenshot_2019-09-27_20-09-31.png
    Overall I think this car is perfect for what I want to do to it, which you will see sooner or later once all of the parts come in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

Awesome! I love the Grand Marshal myself, and best of all, they're virtually un-killable. I've owned two of them now, so let me know if you want a hand wrenching on it ever.

4. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

As I at the left side of the bus, I pull out my Glock 34 pistol and open the sunroof of my unmarked ETK.
    "Taste this!"
    Then I start shoot it at the bus.

5. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

So this bus is currently getting shot at by 4-5 people. Best thing these guys can do is pull over and try to not die...

6. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

As my Glock is run out of ammunition, I quickly grab my another pistol which is the FN Five-seveN from my holster and continue shoot it at the bus.

7. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the offer, I'll be sure to keep it in mind.

I just finished replacing all of the broken pieces on the "new" GM and it looks better?... I spent a good hour out there working on the car and now I'm going to the post office as my car parts arrived. I ordered a lot of crap though so I'm sending the new body panels over to the paint shop and keeping the car at my house so I can install the new supercharger and transmission / Diff Gearing.
    screenshot_2019-09-27_22-13-09.png

8. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“How long do we keep going after these guys? I don’t have infinite ammo, and it’s about time for dinner.”

9. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

If you can get the rear tires or the engine that will stop them. We can't really pit them unless we get a big semi and hit them with that. They have to stop at some point, DT40Ls have terrible MPG, they should be out of gas soon. So I guess we destroy the bus or let them run our of gas.

10. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

"TAKE THIS" The driver yelled, as he brake checks the Grand Marshal in pursuit and nearly causes them to rear-end the bus. He's swerving all over the place now. "We can't do this forever!" I yell, still ducked below the seats to avoid the gunfire. The interior of the bus is a bloody mess now, with multiple men dead from the conflict. More shots. Even more shots. Like the idiot I am, I begin to get up to assess the situation. Turns out that was a bad idea. A stray bullet suddenly goes through my arm and I'm knocked over by surprise. It doesn't hurt yet, but I start to feel nauseous. "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE," I yell to the bus driver. He turns back. "I'VE GOT AN IDEA, BUT IT MAY BE DANGEROUS," he says. "YOU'RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO BEAR WITH ME!" I think I know what he has in mind. He reaches into his coat and pulls out two smoke grenades, and carelessly tosses one to me. "ON MY MARK," he yells, as he opens the doors. He suddenly pulls the handbrake and sends the bus into a slide, and it gradually comes to a stop. "NOW"! I throw the grenade out the door and grab a gun. He throws the grenade into the back of the bus and smoke is suddenly everywhere. Just before the fog envelopes everything, I catch a glimpse of a man violently coming to a stop on the other side of the bus and pulling out his gun, but it doesn't fire. "Must be out of ammo," I say under my breath. I feel around for the door in the smog, and feel cool air rushing in. That must be it. I exit the bus and sprint as fast as I can into the woods, looking back only once to see the bus driver trying to do the same, but he doesn't succeed. I hear a scream as a huge explosion of blood exits his chest. He's a dead man. I turn around and run as fast as I can further and further into the forest until I was sure I had lost the cops. Breathing a sigh of relief, I sit down next to a fallen log to rest. It was then that I realized my left arm was a bloody and splintered mess, and at the same time the pain suddenly set in. I'm eventually knocked unconscious after a few hours of agony, and it's getting dark. Thankfully I'm hidden very well, and there's no way in hell they can find me.

11. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

As I saw the smoke came out from the bus and it, I stop my unmarked ETK, put on the parking brake put it into neutral and shut of the engine. Then I grab my personal rifle and few magazines loaded with 7.62x51mm bullets at the back seat and exit the car.
    "Those rats, again!"

12. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“Holy crap...” I mutter to nobody in particular. The bus slams on the brakes, nearly sending the pursuing GM into a tree. I shoot into one of the side windows of the bus as it rounds a corner, hitting a figure standing up. “Gotcha.”

In an instant, the bus slides to a stop, some smoke grenades are thrown, and there are a lot of people running into the woods. “Dammit. I think we might’ve just lost the world’s hardest suspects to lose. A bunch of drunken idiots in a bus.”

13. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I have to agree. So... What now? I guess we could try searching the woods a bit, but they would have gotten a bit of a head start.
    --- Post updated ---
    I guess I could get my FBI certified car now. The ETK was alright, but I could use something faster and more capable.

14. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

"I guess, I don't think it would be easy to find them, though. Plus, I don't really want to get ambushed by somebody hiding in a bush. So I guess I elect nah, let's call the police in and let them find them. They've got much more manpower than we do."

15. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

Then I run toward the white ETK where @98crownvic and @brien_w at.
    "Hey, guys. If you need some help, I can call for backup from the FPD."
    Then I run back to my unmarked ETK and call for backup from the Firwood Police Department and send the location.

#10115 JCX034, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  16. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, alright. Call them in, see what they can do. @98crownvic , do you need a ride?

17. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

"Yeah, if you could just take me to the inn or something, that'd be great."

18. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Okay, let’s go.
    --- Post updated ---
    *I drop off @98crownvic and return home*

So I guess I need a new car for pursuits. FBI will pay for it but I have to find it. I’m thinking a new ETK 1300.

19. MrCin

MrCin
    Expand Collapse

new character
    name: daniel
    car: none
    house: 20190929131940_1.jpg (is this one claimed?)
    i have a budget of $1,000 for a car.

20. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

There is a legran in the selling car thread for $750. Probably gonna be sold soon so be quick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice