Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Oh, thats nice. Almost top of the line. Hopefully Vic gets back soon.

*I glance towards the ETK sedan, doors wide open*

“Zesty,” I whisper “I think we’re in trouble.”

2. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

As the clock reaches 3 pm i load off my burnside. ‘Well, its been a while since ive been here, the last time i delivered a bluebuck to a criminal, but since utah has changed a lot, im going for a drive.’ I step into the burnside, and start it up. I let the engine roar, and get on the road. Its been a while since i drove my burnside, since i repaired my etk, it has been collecting dust. Even though the etk is my go-to, the burnsides comfort is always nice. After a nice drive, i return to the camping. As i arrive i see a suspicious looking i-series in the distance. Im probably just imagining things. I park my burnside, and sit down in my chair.

3. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Quick as lightning, the Stalkers (black van guys) Jump out and point their assault rifles at me and @zestyfolfdude . There are four of them.

We react by pulling out our guns and turn around. It's two against four, and revolver against AR.

"Nows the time for @98crownvic to arrive." I mutter under my breath.

4. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2019-12-15_16-55-59.png
    As the imposing men aim down their sights, I ask a simple question.
    "What's the deal?"
    They respond quickly. "You lot keep causing trouble in this country. We're a group of vigilantes, and we've decided to off you so that this damn place can be free of your sin."
    I signal for Brien to get into the SBR4. He obliges, but the Stalkers somehow don't notice.
    "Listen, fellas. We don't "cause trouble", we defend ourselves when the time comes. We've been in the sights of more than one heinous organization, and we've brought down every single one."
    A moment of silence falls over the campsite. That silence is shattered when I dash inside the SBR4, start it, and race away. The confused Stalkers consider pelting us with bullets, but ultimately decide to pile into their ETK and peel away behind us, giving chase.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_16-58-52.png
    As we speed away from the campsite, I decide to make a left onto a two-lane road. As I spot a tour bus on the horizon, I hatch a daring plan to shake the ETK.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_17-03-59.png
    I put the gas pedal to the floor, dart into the oncoming lane, then expertly weave between the tour bus and the side of the road.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_17-09-16.png
    The ETK, attempting to pursue, slides into the front of the bus, and skids down a small hill to rest in a gaggle of shrubs.
    "What the hell?" Brien asks. "You could've killed the people on that bus!"
    "I wasn't going fast enough to kill anybody."
    As I tear up Utah's curvy canyon backroads, it dawns on me that another ETK sedan, identical to the first, has latched onto our behind for a chase.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_17-12-00.png
    As I pilot the SBR over the next hill, I notice two red Hoppers on a direct collision course with us. I yell out the window,
    "Hey! Stop the cars!"
    The cherry-red Hopper stops in an instant, but the plum-colored one is too late.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_18-12-47.png
    The ETK collides with the Hopper, sending the ETK on a wild skid. The front end of the sedan clips the other Hopper, and the car comes to rest next to an outcropping of boulders.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_18-14-14.png screenshot_2019-12-15_18-14-35.png screenshot_2019-12-15_18-14-54.png screenshot_2019-12-15_18-15-10.png
    "That plum Hopper didn't stop in time! Jesus, I hope the driver's OK." I comment as we fly up a hill.
    "Hey, there's Vic!" Brien remarks.
    Sure enough, the baby blue D-Series is parked a few yards away, overlooking the canyon.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_18-17-33.png
    @Tuner from America @Cory5503

#10664 fivedollarlamp, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  5. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

"Ah, hey guys!" I say as I step out of the truck. "You know, I was looking out over this beautiful landscape, scouting out some great spots for some photos, huh?"

6. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

We need to head back to camp, pack up, and go. Do you have the guns?

7. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

While i sot in my chair, i see that happening in the corner of my eye, and start to think: what is this? Im probably making it up, since im tired. The heat isnt helping as well. I throw my wrench behind me, as it lands on the etk, denting the trunk. I go inside, lay in bed. As i hear the sbr4, i fall asleep.

8. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

As the whole duo of cars fly up the hill and around a corner, I am quick to notice them with the driver of the SBR4 yelling "Stop". But @Cory5503 couldn't brake fast enough, causing him to collide with the ETK almost head-on. The ETK then veered out of control and quickly brushed up against my front bumper before coming to a hard stop against some rocks. I put my Hopper in park, and run over to Cory's Hopper to see if he's okay.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-20-40.png screenshot_2019-12-15_20-21-06.png screenshot_2019-12-15_20-20-54.png
    Me: "Yo Cory, are you alright?"
    Cory: "That was close, yeah. If I had been a second ahead I would've been T-boned."
    Me: "Well I'm going to call the cops since that ETK was chasing the other car and the two guys inside are armed."
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-24-05.png screenshot_2019-12-15_20-26-33.png screenshot_2019-12-15_20-28-28.png
    I quickly call the cops and tell them about the speeding black ETK, chasing the SBR4 and the sedan crashing into Cory. They are quick to send a Sheriff and local Ranger to the crash site where they are able to wake the two men inside the car and arrest them. Cory is told that his car may not get insurance money by the criminals as they don't have insurance on it, but he is given their contact info so he can sue them in court. Cory and I then angrily get back into my Hopper (especially him), and start driving back to the shop as the Plum Hopper is towed back there as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

As me and @Tuner from America make our way back from the trail, I see a black SBR4 and an ETK driving like complete assholes, taking up both sides of the narrow road and driving well over the speed limit. I begin to pull over to the side of the road and attempt to stop, hoping that Tuner does the same. But before I know it, the SBR4 is alongside me and I barelyget a chance to look up to see where the ETK is.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-21-29.png
    All of the sudden, I feel my Hopper suddenly stop dead and slide left across the road. It takes me a second to realize what happened, but when I look behind me, the answer becomes apparent.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-24-49.png
    Before I can even get out, Tuner runs over and asks me if I'm alright, to which I tell him I'm fine, but that was a close one. I then hop out to assess the situation, and the damage. My Hopper was hit hard, and is clearly totaled.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-25-00.png
    I next walk up to Tuner's Hopper, which thankfully was just grazed by the ETK.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-25-28.png
    I then begin to make my way over to the ETK, exclaiming "what the actual fu-" before Tuner warns me that they are armed and he's instead calling the police.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-25-39.png
    I then sadly witness my Hopper get loaded up onto a rollback truck after the police arrive.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-46-28.png
    Tuner gives me a lift back to the shop and the tow truck follows. Once we arrive, the tow truck driver unloads my Hopper and heads off.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-52-56.png
    I then get a better look at the damage caused by the impact. It appears that I will need a new front clip (fenders, grille, hood) and the front portion of the frame is bent up pretty bad, as well as anything related to the front suspension. The tub, however, looks like it stayed pretty straight which is what I was hoping for.
    screenshot_2019-12-15_20-53-46.png
    I guess the next step is to let this one sit for a while and start working on my D-series project sooner than I had planned.

10. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

"Oh, shoot, I spaced that part. I did get a travel guide to the area, though!"

11. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Okay, well we’re not safe so let’s get back to camp and buy them. We just got chased and shot up.
    --- Post updated ---
    Soon @98crownvic , @zestyfolfdude , and I are in our exiting the gun store, loaded up with a number of weapons.

"Guys, I have a plan, and it's a stupid one, but it might just work"

12. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

"What is it?"

13. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Soon @98crownvic , @zestyfolfdude , and I are in our exiting the gun store, loaded up with a number of weapons.

"
    So, they want to take us captive. We don’t know how many there are, but they probably have a base of operations somewhere. 2 of us let them take us captive, while someone else follows the van to the facility from a distance. Once we’re inside we break out with the help of the person on the outside, and kill everyone inside. Then we escape, and search around Utah for anyone who escaped. It’s dangerous, but I think it could work.

14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

"I mean, it could work. I'm not sure whether or not it's too risky, though.

15. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

They could have muiltiple compounds. We don’t know how many we’re working with. We should research more.
    --- Post updated ---
    And maybe come up with a safer plan.

16. Deleted member 309054

Deleted member 309054
    Expand Collapse

So I bought a fieri for just 1200 but its a base model, amazing condition too

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2019-12-16_16-13-38.png
  17. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I thumbed through Google on my phone, eventually coming to a poorly-designed website. The group described themselves as "Vigilantes helping to keep America safe." and, while an address wasn't listed, a set of coordinates was. Once I put the coordinates into Google Maps, it came up above an abandoned mineshaft tunnel two miles from where we were currently.
    "Good news. They've set up shop inside an old, abandoned mineshaft close to here. We could probably execute our plan by Wednesday if we're careful."
    "Great," Brien replies.
    "How about we put on some trackers, give Vic the controls, get 'captured', and lead them to the hideout? If he was following us, I think they'd notice. How about Vic takes an alternate route?"

18. Deleted member 309054

Deleted member 309054
    Expand Collapse

My first mod was quite simple a spoiler

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2019-12-16_16-21-16.png
  19. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

“I don’t know, guys, this seems like some risky business. What if you guys get captured, and I or you can’t break you guys out? What if the big blue piece of crap breaks down? Heck, what if we’re crushed by some section of an old, crumbling mineshaft? If we have to do it, we gotta do what we gotta do, but if there’s a plan B, I’d like to take it.”

20. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

"Our trackers can emit a buzz, controlled by you. One buzz is 'broke down', two is 'can't get in', and three is 'sos'. Plan B in any one of those cases would be to storm the guards and make a beeline for the mineshaft's other end."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice