Roleplaying YAY

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Ok?

Questionable.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

NIEN! If they hear siri things wont go well.
    *hears doors slamming*
    Here we go...

3. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

SIRI

4. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

? Siri cant hear you. You are typing.
    *puts phone in pocket*

5. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

HEY SIRI!!!!!

6. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Stupid drifters trying to show off...

BeamNG2017-11-2211-17-26-40.png

7. zschmeez

zschmeez
    Expand Collapse

Update - Day 5: Still on Vacation
    Hello from beautiful Los Angeles, CA. I'm busy previewing the West Coast for the upcoming update, and as I expected, it's really nice. I haven't had much opportunity to drive, since I'm too busy enjoying the glorious weather out here. Anyways, I'll be back in East Coast, USA on Sunday! See ya then!

• Like Like x 2
  8. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah, Tonight I'm going to travel about 250 miles to Mammoth Valley for a Thanksgiving dinner

9. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

*I get carried out of the back of the Roamer*
    Ah Mr.Flippster we have someone very important we would like you to see...

10. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

your profile picture

uhhhh

#1770 workclock1©, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  11. Montego

Montego
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#1771 Montego, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

*I get sit down in a chair facing across from a larger man in a suit*
    Hello Mr.Flippster.......I'm sure you know why we have you here.
    Um.....no? *yawns* I'm sorry who are you?

13. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

-sipping coffee-
    -*Me* I wonder how Srockzz is doing-
    -*Jessica* homey, we don't say his name till WCUSA, remember?-

14. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

15. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Hello there

16. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

You might be wondering, "Where the hell have I been?" Well, I've been putting the finishing touches on the shop bitch, a 1955 Burnside Special Fordor Coupe that my techs call the Blacktop Bruiser:
    20171122175430_1.jpg
    20171122175408_1.jpg
    Believe it or not, there's actually some pretty deep backstory to this car. Back in the 1950's, as prohibition was starting to die down in the mid-West, this Burnside was used by bootleggers to get booze from Wet States and Counties to Dry States and Counties. After that, the original owner parked the thing in a barn down in Nevada, where the car sat. Originally, and when I bought it, it was an odd combination of alpine white (a new color for 1955 - and the last year of the 53-55 styling for the Burnside) for the main body, and royal blue for the roof. The reasoning was, it would be a distinctive enough car to stand out from other bootlegging crews, but would be innocuous enough to where a cop could look at it and go "Meh, it's just an ordinary car." Well, it wasn't quite ordinary - Originally it had a 423cui V8 w/ two-barrel carbs (Again - a new option for '55, and would be standard in the Burnside all the way into the 1970's). The previous owner (the guy I bought it off of) found it in its would-be final resting place in '71, and by that point it was a shell of its former self - thieves and parts pickers had nicked the right fender trim, left headlight, right mirror and the front bumper. He started turning into a grassroots Gasser in the mid-70's, but ran out of funds to do so, and it sat in his garage, where he'd tinker with it every so often. I approached him on buying it, and that's how I came into possession of it. Once in my hands, I repainted it to the silver and gold you see before you, and gave the engine a complete tune up. You'll notice, however, that I didn't bother replacing the missing trim, headlights and mirror - That's deliberate, as I wanted the car to keep some of its character.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

*Undisclosed location, Northern Canada* (THIS MEANS NO ONE KNOWS WHERE I AM, AND I IM IMPOSSIBLE TO LOCATE)
    screenshot_00495.png
    *Day 12*
    I keep hearing voices in my head... my wife.. my kids... everyone sems to come back and then leave...... Last night i saw them back.. in my dreams.. we were back before everything.. back in the city. my job was back.. i wasnt stuck in a shitty camper that i brought from a junkie when i arrived here.... why did i do that.. for real... my wife was right... this was a mistake.. why did i get my dick in the fan? why did i decide to destry my life this way...? I had everything, and not even a week later... nothing... even my family is gone... maybe for good.... oh fuck... why did i do this to myself....?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

-meanwhile-
    -*Me* I should check on Srockzz-
    -calls the flipphone from the glovebox I told him to take with him-
    -no answer-
    -*Me* dammit, how will he know when his pickup is?-
    -*Jessica* pickup?-
    -*Me* yeah, you think I was going to leave him in Canada? Ha, he is so American he sticks out like a sore thumb there, I was arranging to have his catch a bus to California to meet us there, I'll try calling him again-

19. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

You left your family?

20. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Alright, this is severly offtopic:
    West Coast is on the Horizon so lets make this story line clear, so we all are on the same page uppon the arrival of WCUSA.
    I was an accountant on Belasco for some very fishy buissness. I tried to crack that mess open, and did not manage to mesure how bigger that was than i intended and got some people angry. Very angry. I had my family, and a yellow Bolide Corse. And i decided to leave town and run away. I ran, and swapped identities a couple of times, before ending in Harriman, where my family reached a breaking point, and decided to split out. My wife left. (Or atleast i think she did), and a good friend got me a way out of this, to run away into canada, where we pick up again i post or two ago.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice