WIP Beta released Running Late (Gull)

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Gamergull, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Gamergull

Gamergull
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Thanks for the comment! I got an idea, I can include it as a secret option in Running Late. I'll update the scenario soon. For now, I'm gonna work on new things.

2. Gamergull

Gamergull
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

@Simon Kristl I worked on this scenario and added Fun Mode. Press the horn for a few seconds after you start, and the time limit and damage limit will be removed (well... set to a million lol). However, you have to do this every time you retry to enable the mode. The scenario script restarts and overwrites the new variables. Sorry... looking into this for the future to make things more convenient.

It's not ready for the repo yet, so download it securely here: http://gamergull.com/Running_Late_Gull.zip . You should be able to copy and paste it to My Documents/BeamNG.drive/mods/repo.

I've been working on and stressing over my upcoming scenario, Running Late Again. It takes place in West Coast, yay. I'm frustrated, though; the AI paths on the map get pretty screwy and traffic ends up driving on the wrong side of the road or reversing randomly. This will take time to fix, which is annoying because I spent an hour or two plotting the route and triggers (it's a long way to the city!), and I have some new features that I want to implement. It looks like the script will be about 500 lines long, which is cool, but I really need the AI to work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Simon Kristl

Simon Kristl
    Expand Collapse

Wow, thanks for your dedication to make this mod better and listen to everyones' suggestions. Thanks again, you're awesome. I know I'm a little late for the update, but don't worry I saw it and am grateful for your work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice