Solved SBR not showing up

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Razr7, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Razr7

Razr7
    Expand Collapse

I'm trying to get these engines (here: http://www.beamng.com/threads/chevy-crate-engines.35015/) into the SBR4, but I can't get the regular SBR4 to show up

A Photo and the jbeam file is linked below (This my first time jbeaming, I thought it would be easy to add the enignes to the car)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Frank ツ

Frank ツ
    Expand Collapse

i dont know but how did you get that left door right door and trunk in the top right corner?

EDIT; after a quick look at your file i think you need to this at the end of the file , try that:

},
    }
    --- Post updated ---
    oke im still quite a noob at modding but i fixed it for you , took me 45ish minutes orso , so cant botherd saying what i changed , tip; put the files side by side and compare and see what i changed

just put the zip file into your mods folder and it should work

Attached Files:

#2 Frank ツ, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  3. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

You need that but at the end of the file, it's a simple error but something we all make :) I also changed the "}" to a "{" at the start of the file, should work now.

Attached Files:

4. Frank ツ

Frank ツ
    Expand Collapse

oke im still quite a noob at modding but i fixed it for , took me 45ish minutes or , so not real
    i noticed that aswell yes also it probably took me 45 min since my zip file was a winrar archive instead of the winrarzip archive , saw that error 4 min before i was done lolol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Razr7

Razr7
    Expand Collapse

The Trunk and Doors Controls comes from this small mod http://www.beamng.com/threads/vehicle-latch-mod-1-0-doors-hoods-trunks.32910/ Even thought it says outdated in the title, it works perfectly fine in 0.8, you just have to add in the additional modification slot

6. Frank ツ

Frank ツ
    Expand Collapse

and where how i do that?

7. Razr7

Razr7
    Expand Collapse

The additional slot is in the parts config (the gear icon) in the game. (It's usually below license plate design and paint design). The default controls are listed in the keys app (default; its shift plus another key)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice