1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

SBR4 & Sunburst Problems With AI

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Danny Werewolf, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

I love using the AI in police chases (even if they are so dumb) so of course, especially with the Djopplers Extra Cars mod, There are a bunch of more configs of vehicles, but the SBR4 and Sunburst are the fastest. Every time I reset one of those 2 cars with the AI on Random, Chase, ETC. it says Fatal Vehicle Exeption or something. The only way I can see of fixing it is CTRL+R on the vehicle when the AI is disabled, but it's really annoying to do over and over, so I was hoping if that would be fixed soon. Thanks for reading!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

I think it's something to do with the DCT in the Hirochi cars. Maybe try to use their lower end cars without a DCT. That's what I do. Hopefully the DCT lua will be fixed by the next update.

3. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

I already brought this up, and they said that it would be fixed in the next update.

4. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

@Fera :Oh okay, never noticed this was brought up.
    @NoxiousFumes :Thanks for the help, i'll try to do that for now (Is it just me or is it because the company is defective.)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice