Scenario Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by GingerPunk603, Aug 8, 2016.

1. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

I have an idea for a set of some new scenarios that may ir may not be based off an amazing game from my childhood (imo, one of the best racing games even to this day)

Anyway, I was playing around with the crash junctions in Burnout 3 Takedown when I realized something. Why doesn't BeamNG have something similar? I mean, with this physics engine, having a scenario where you drive straight into traffic and attempt to cause as much mayhem as possible would be amazing, especially if you get a massive pileup.

Well? If we can find a way for this to not crash our game or obliterate our framerates, who's down with this idea?

2. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

Yeah! Burnout 3 is the best Burnout game. Sure, the others are great too, but Burnout 3 is the best.

Not sure how it would be done in BeamNG.drive though. Would it include the powerups (Boost, Crashbreaker, Heartbreaker, Dollars, 2X Score, etc...)?

Now I'm listening to the Burnout 3 soundtrack. :p

3. Piefacemonster

Piefacemonster
    Expand Collapse

Sounds cool, but I don't know how to not kill someone's FPS with more than 4-7 cars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice