Scilencerz Auto Sales

Discussion in 'Sell your Beam Cars' started by carreract, Jul 27, 2017.

1. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to Scilencerz Auto Sales.
    If you need cheap vehicles then you have come to the right place. Whether it's rusty, broken, or totaled, chances are we have it or will find it. Positioned in Utah just off Highway 31 we have all sorts of vehicles from Hoppers to Barstows to Roamers to D-Series. We carry it all and even offer delivery at a slightly increased cost. We will be holding weekly deals of vehicles we can find in various conditions, but feel free to ask us to see our stocks. All are welcome and offers are allowed. Come on down to Scilencerz Auto Sales today! screenshot_00148.jpg

NEW: Small Repairs and Interstate repair calls to repair broken down vehicles

#1 carreract, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Got a 1996 pessima by chance?

3. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Our first deal of the week is this lovely Gavril Roamer!
    screenshot_00149.jpg screenshot_00150.jpg

It came mostly stock with a 244 CUI I6 engine which is blown and will need replacement
    screenshot_00152.jpg
    a RWD 5 speed Manual transmission, and a standard radiator. Suspension is also in good condition the front is missing its differential and sway bar while the rear had terrible shocks which we removed already.
    screenshot_00155.jpg
    Spare tire and tow hook were included and the entire is in great shape
    screenshot_00151.jpg

Body work is fairly rusted but the frame itself is intact
    screenshot_00154.jpg

SOLD at $1000

Vehicle no longer available. New vehicle will be on the special list shortly

#3 carreract, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  4. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

1999 pessima!

5. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

As of right now we do not, but we will look for that particular vehicle as one of the trucks has gone to Garfield Heights to find any. Hang tight and we can find it soon

6. FX04

FX04
    Expand Collapse

7. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

1 grand? Alright its yours. Would you like us to deliver it?

8. Rawr85

Rawr85
    Expand Collapse

I got a totaled Garvil pickup sandwiched in a crash.

9. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Just received from California is this 1953 Burnside Special V8 Super-Matic.
    screenshot_00164.jpg screenshot_00166.jpg

We found this in an abandoned house in a lime green paint with plenty of dust. The interior was cleaned by us at least.
    screenshot_00165.jpg

Strangely even though it was a V8, at some point in its life it underwent an engine swap for a much smaller 232 CUI I6 motor. It must have been only a few thousand miles earlier as it sounds and runs like its new. It still has the original 3 speed supermatic. Also weirdly we found that the front brakes had been removed which means this car takes several hundred more feet to stop. Installing these brakes is mandatory but we have a secondary set and will give it with the car. Installing it ourselves has an extra negotiable cost.
    screenshot_00167.jpg
    The suspension itself however is still on and in great condition and ready for normal use once again.
    screenshot_00168.jpg

Due to this vehicles rarity, despite ruined paint, and running engine and transmission is being offered at $1200. Delivery is varied depending on location and installing front drum brakes is an additional $150.
    SOLD

Please contact us with any questions or requests and we will get back to you.

Thank you for buying cars with Scilencerz Auto Shop
    --- Post updated ---
    We may be interested. Can we see the damage?

#9 carreract, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  10. papercraftman1980

papercraftman1980
    Expand Collapse

i will take it

11. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Excellent! Thank you for your purchase as $1200. Would you like us to install and/or deliver?

12. papercraftman1980

papercraftman1980
    Expand Collapse

yes

13. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Great! Installing will be $150 in labor and delivery is determined by the address given

14. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

Im looking for a lower to medium cost D-Series to be used commercially (so a longer bed, regular cab, things that work trucks have)

15. Rawr85

Rawr85
    Expand Collapse

Here

Attached Files:

• 20170728170648_1.jpg
    • 20170728170645_1.jpg
    • 20170728170642_1.jpg
    • 20170728170639_1.jpg
  16. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

I bring great news for the hunt of the 90s Pessima and Work Truck as we have come across both finally from Georgia.

Both vehicles are Reserved and cannot be bought by anyone but the requesting persons which will be stated per car.

This vehicle is reserved for Mitsubishi super great.
    We found a purple 98 Pessima for a decent price and hauled it all the way back to Utah.
    screenshot_00169.jpg screenshot_00171.jpg

It has a standard 1.8 SOHC I6 motor with a 4 speed automatic transmission. The body is fairly rusted and the left mirror is missing but the frame remains solid and the engine and transmission both run smoothly. The interior is also clean but has no additional interior covers.
    screenshot_00170.jpg
    Price asking is $1500 to cover fuel cost and small repairs. Does that sound good?

This next vehicle is reserved for kic ker

This is a 4.1 L I6 motor with its matching exhaust system and a 4 speed automatic gear box. The transmission also comes with a Hi/Lo transfer case allowing the truck to haul up to 1 ton safely.
    screenshot_00172.jpg screenshot_00173.jpg

The body is actually only needing a wash. No rust can be found on the entire vehicle. The interior is also clean and very basic and roomy allowing any person with equipment to drive.
    screenshot_00174.jpg
    The only draw back is despite a hi/lo transfer case, hauling is not particularly amazing and the tailgate is missing. However it does have an extended bed and backseats for use. The brown paint also helps anyone from noticing dirt and dust like in Utah.
    For this vehicle we would like $1900 and it does seem fair to offer.

Mitsubishi super great and kic ker please message us if you are still looking for such vehicles and these vehicles suit your needs.
    Thanks for working with us.

17. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

I'll take it

18. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

excellent would you like us to deliver?

19. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

that pickup should get the job done! I'm willing to pay full price for it. Question; how much does this vehicle weigh in pounds? My hauler can only carry max of ~7000lbs so if it's more i'll need it delivered.

#19 Kic_ker, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  20. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Can you deliver internationally?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice