Scilencerz Auto Sales

Discussion in 'Sell your Beam Cars' started by carreract, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Hey! I got question for you. Could you find me an ETK I-Series? Condition doesn't matter. I can pay max to 5000$

2. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

The following information is for kic_ker, Mitsubishi Super Great, and Homer_Simpson

Information for: kic_ker

The truck weighs just under 4900 Lbs (2220 Kg) which should be well safe. If you still want us to deliver otherwise please come to our shop in Utah.

Information for Mitsubishi Super Great:

We can ship vehicles but it will be delivered third party since we are still a small company and we cannot guaranty a safe trip and will not be responsible for any additional damage the shipping company may cause on the trip.

Information for Homer_Simpson:

We will be on the hunt the I-Series. Is there any other specifics you would like for the vehicle?

3. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

Got it, good to know. However after looking at the dimensions, I don't think it will fit in my trailer. I think I'll need delivery to my house in the East Coast. Thanks.

4. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We can deliver it there yes, at an additional cost of $550 for fuel and time. Does this sound reasonable?

5. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

maybe $500?

6. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Actually i really would like it to be 3000 not 2400. 3000 are more powerful.

7. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We can make that work. We will notify you when we arrive and where in the East Coast.

We will keep a look out. We did find a 2400 cabrio in decent condition if that interests you. Otherwise the search will continue

8. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! My address is 4245 North St., East Coast City, East Coast.

9. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Continue searching. Cabrio is not what i want.

10. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Kic_Ker. Your work truck has arrived earlier this morning at a safe drop of close to your house. Good news is the truck is still completely water proof so this rainy morning won't ruin anything. Thank you for your purchase and please come back again.
    screenshot_00177.jpg
    --- Post updated ---
    We may have found your vehicle right as we were about to head home. We cannot get any more information without asking the owner. Would you like us to see if we can figure out what this vehicle is?
    screenshot_00179.jpg

11. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! I'll send y'all a review of it after I drive it for a while.

12. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Major update for Scilencerz Auto Sales!!
    Thanks to a very high sell rate from our loyal Customers we have bought several used work vehicles and tools as following:
    screenshot_00182.jpg
    We now have a Box Van with our Flat bed Van allowing us to sell TWO cars at once from now on. The box Van can also do more fragile loads and reach destinations sooner but at a slightly higher cost.
    screenshot_00183.jpg
    We bought a Repair truck. This truck has dual repair boxes in the trunk and can carry a variety of tools like Jumper cables, car jacks, spare tires and parts, and a multitude of other equipment allowing us to do small time repairs provided its close to Utah unless paid otherwise. The truck also can tow and can work as a third delivery truck. Give us a shout if you need a small repair or stop by for our Repair Station.
    screenshot_00186.jpg
    This is the new trailer we bought. We are keeping the two wheel trailer but this addition can be towed by the Repair Truck, Box Van, or Flat Van allowing for another car to be delivered.
    screenshot_00184.jpg
    We bought a Scout Sedan. This sedan will be searching for cars instead of our Flat Van, which will dramatically reduce time finding certain vehicles.
    screenshot_00187.jpg
    Lastly we bought a lift and can now perform any kind of Fluid Change for a price.

Thanks for your business and improving Scilencerz Auto Sales.

13. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Hi I need a bus

14. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We will be on the look out for one

15. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

A dansworth d2500 JR tohoku please

16. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Update on the bus. We found a beat up Army Bus that has seen better days.
    . screenshot_00188.jpg screenshot_00190.jpg
    The body has a lot of dents in it and the engine is cooked.
    screenshot_00189.jpg screenshot_00191.jpg
    We can fix most of the glass for a little extra, but overall price for this would be $2100. For a little extra we can try to get the engine running again. For delivery we will have to ask for third party towing as none of our vans can pull this which means we will not be reasonable for any damage to the bus. For fairness we will be fixing it in Tennessee where our Scout Sedan found it. What do you think?

17. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

can you paint it to the JR tohoku livery

18. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Well we don't have a paint shop yet but we will send it to a third party paintshop and itll take as long as they want at their price. If we do can we agree on $2300?

19. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

sure

20. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We are sending it there. It is located in Washington in the Jungle section at the small dock house if you would like to head there and work a price with them. Thanks for your business!
    --- Post updated ---
    Weekly Deals!

This is a Ibishu Covet in a worn dark gray.
    screenshot_00192.jpg screenshot_00193.jpg screenshot_00196.jpg
    It has a beat 1.6 L I6 Motor and 4 speed automatic transmission. It has around 160000 miles on it but it looks older. The suspension is intact however which incites what most people do with this car.
    screenshot_00195.jpg
    The interior is nice and clean since the windows always remained up keeping weather out. screenshot_00194.jpg
    Overall this car is really a blank canvas for somebody with some extra money to fix this old girl up. All and all its worth about $1100 total. As always delivery is extra and dependent on distance.

This deal last until THIS Sunday.

If you have any requests please contact us and ask for our Scout Sedan to go on the hunt for your vehicle in mind.
    Thanks for buying cars at Scilencerz Auto Sales!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice