Scilencerz Auto Sales

Discussion in 'Sell your Beam Cars' started by carreract, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Yes.

2. BILLNIETHEARGUY

BILLNIETHEARGUY
    Expand Collapse

Could yall find me a Romer Condition: driveable,Price:Up to $6,000!If you find me one drop it off at the Farm house in Small town,USA!If the car in the pic is not there just put it under the tree.Thanks in advance1

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00010.png
    #42 BILLNIETHEARGUY, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  3. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We have sent the Scout Sedan to locate any models. Roamers are very common and we have sent it to a very Roamer populated city. It shouldn't take long to find a good model for you

It was a turbo charge 2400. Does this interest you?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Yeah. Turbo 2400 is same power as 3000 so yes :)

5. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

Are you willing to pay $2300? Its in good condition with no motor or transmission problems.

6. BILLNIETHEARGUY

BILLNIETHEARGUY
    Expand Collapse

Okay!Keep me updated.

7. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Yes.

8. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We have bought it. If you would like to come to our Utah shop itll be waiting. If youd like us to deliver we can arrange that.

9. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

10. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We finally found one for sale! We apologize for the long delay for the Roamer. We had no problem finding Roamers, just finding on for sale in your budget was difficult. However we persisted at our attempts and finally found one for sale. screenshot_00197.jpg screenshot_00198.jpg
    It is an Extended 4 wheel drive V8. Plenty of room, plenty of power to haul it. Interior Is nice and clean and comes with a tow hook with a limit of 1.5 tons before serious speed loss occurs.
    screenshot_00199.jpg
    The owner wants $3000 and we would like 10% more to cover our end for delivery and searching which puts it at $3300. Does this interest you?
    --- Post updated ---
    We have plenty of selection. We still have the weekly deal, expiring sunday
    screenshot_00192.jpg
    but we have plenty of other vehicles waiting to be sold. Would you like a selection?

11. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Can you sell my cars I've sent you?

12. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

It is on the list. It will be the weekly deal soon

13. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

How much is that Covet worth? One of my friends is looking for a Covet to build up, and she has a budget of $1,000.

14. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

Im looking for an Roamer XT for parts, and an I-Series wagon, no matter what condition.

15. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We are asking $1100 for it, not including delivery. Delivery by Flat Van is normal while delivery by Box Van is 10% more but delivers faster and a tad safer.

We will have the Scout Sedan on the hunt. We will keep you filled in. If the XL Roamer we have for another customer doesn't sell, that will be offered.

16. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

I guess that won't be too much for her, as it looks to be in good condition. How much rust does it have, and where? How many owners has it had? What sort of condition is the running gear and interior in?

17. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

Ok!

18. BILLNIETHEARGUY

BILLNIETHEARGUY
    Expand Collapse

Okay do You want me to come pick it up or can u deliver it to my house?

19. carreract

carreract
    Expand Collapse

We can deliver it for you if you wish at an extra cost. However, because it is an SUV we cannot find room in the Box Van. The delivery is 10% more. Would you like to do this?

The rust is mainly on the body. The suspension, frame, and any other metal work remains intact besides the right mirror and broken right headlight. The interior is clean and the engine runs smooth with a standard gear box. We are about to replace all fluids to extend its life a little longer
    screenshot_00193.jpg screenshot_00194.jpg screenshot_00195.jpg

the XL was sold to the original owner so we will also begin looking for another XL Roamer. Our Scout Sedan is currently in Minnesota looking for such vehicles and will return to Wisconsin for another Roamer. Thanks for your patience

20. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

That sounds good enough for her to work on restoring, as it will already be in quite good condition. I'll bring my friend with me to Utah, as I'll be racing someone there this Saturday at 2:00 PM (14:00) on a road near the tourist site. Would you like to bring the Covet up there so that we can take a better look at it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice