Scintilla GT3 Parts 2.0.2

Closer to racing than before

1. B3ARD3DRAG)N

B3ARD3DRAG)N
    Expand Collapse

they seem ok to me, but that's just me, though.

2. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes i just feel like im driving not a gt3 car but some kind of track cart or buggy. Car feels damn small compared to what i feel in ACC and i can't say why's that. Maybe someone understand what i mean

3. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

Maybe the FOV and seta settings makes it feel smaller? Before the update I had a nice FOV and adjusted a lot the seating position in the car, after the update it went all back to default and the car feel totally different because of the default settings

4. KenKen911

KenKen911
    Expand Collapse

Lose grip at high speed is near to game engine problem...
    Using a higher grip tire with other wheels will also produce a similar feel. (Of course, this is my personal opinion, so there may be differences of opinion)

When the POV angle was initialized with this update, the D series, which is the default setting, felt small
    If the car feels small, it may be due to insufficient information coming from the narrow field of view
    So i always keep the pov angle at 65 degrees. Because to me, it feels appropriate to get a sense of the width of the vehicle.

#364 KenKen911, Sep 24, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
  5. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

I researched fov stuff for racers, even monitor size and my distance and end up with 45 after using 55, will try 65 alright

• Like Like x 1
  6. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

I need some feedback, who drives on what device. Mouse, keyboard, controller, steering wheel. And do you play with quick ratio steering or without it

7. miko2

miko2
    Expand Collapse

keyboard, great experience just sometimes understeery while sometimes perfect and I'm pretty sure quick ratio steering is off

8. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

in what ?

9. miko2

miko2
    Expand Collapse

idk but I didn't see something like that so I just think it's off :)

10. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

but what is off about it ? The only difference from the normal steering is that it's 540° lock to lock, just like most gt3 cars.

11. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

maybe for keyboard it doesn't matter, but for those with direct steering devices (everything but keyboard) quick ratio is too harsh dunno, speaking from personal exp.

12. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

i'll see what i can do about that

13. miko2

miko2
    Expand Collapse

I think it only turns 1 and a half times both sides with keyboard
    my controller is instant so dunno the amount of times

14. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

that's intended
    But i'm gonna increase it to 620 since that's what the huracan is running apparently

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ramund_Hin_Unge

Ramund_Hin_Unge
    Expand Collapse

I just can't get over how well this car drives. And now we've got so many skins for it too.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2022-09-25_00-04-29.png
  16. ghost_cauli

ghost_cauli
    Expand Collapse

Mouse (steering) + keyboard (throttle, braking, etc) + oversteer and understeer assistant on/off depending on whether I want to go fast or have fun. I can't say if there is a difference between quick ratio and standard steering (probably because mouse), but I love how much more balanced the GT3 is compared to the vanilla racing preset (even with downtuned engine). It still spins out if you go too hard, but it's much more difficult to do so.

The only complaint is that it may be a little too understeery for my liking, but having played other GT3 sims it seems like that is typical for such cars.

Also, I love how stupidly grippy this thing is with front and back wing set to max downforce. Please don't nerf it. If only the rear wing would rotate with the degree set like on Nomi GTC wing, though.

17. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

Is there someone who knows lua and willing to do a little modification for this mod, nothing too complex

18. Pr9tkin

Pr9tkin
    Expand Collapse

I can point out management problems in comparison with acc, the question is with which car to make comparisons? McLaren?

Как насчет сделать фидбек еще туже? Еще теряется усилие при повороте.. шину ощущаться немного валкими от качения или типа того, можно их сделать не такими желейными? Либо же это уже проблема движка в целом

#378 Pr9tkin, Sep 26, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  19. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

Сама машина батутная и я не знаю от шины оно или от подвески, по сути машина собрана начиная с платформы на серийную, я даже не уверен что подвеска в той форме какой должна быть. Руля нет но подозреваю что усилия нет из-за отсутствия сноса, мы пробуем сместить управляемость с шин больше на прижим, в следующем патче посмотрим

20. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice