Second Championship

Discussion in 'BeamNG Rally Championship' started by SouthernPotato, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -randy-

-randy-
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to @SouthernPotato I could try the last stage a bit early off and here we got a first time:
    1:20.925 min with the old pessima (wheel and H-shifter)

I doubt this time could stand against some controller-racers. The start of that stage is just nuts to steer with wheel+shifter+clutch and no hand-brake-stick ;-)

2. Spec Racer Z

Spec Racer Z
    Expand Collapse

Xbox 360 controller, I-Series, time of 1'19.567.

I quite liked the track selection this time around, and although the update complicated a few things, I think we got through it well enough. Curious to see how the times play out this time, as I think the Sunburst and classic Pessima have some good strengths in the initial track section with their short wheelbases and lighter weights.

3. MattKowalski

MattKowalski
    Expand Collapse

1:19.864, Sunburst, keyboard.

This took waaaay too much time to do, but I knew I could challenge @Spec Racer Z on this stage. Still, I couldn't quite do it ;)
    The Sunburst is much faster than the ETK on the dirt section, thanks to the tires mostly. However I just could not keep up in the final section.
    Still happy about it, and really liked the stages for this championship! Hope to see even more people joining in for the next one :cool:

#63 MattKowalski, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ClassyClassic

ClassyClassic
    Expand Collapse

My attempt at the Pessima Introduction Rally.

BRC Spec Rally I-Series "Power Car" (Manual w/ XBox One Controller) 01:22:302

A real tough one, very precise track.

5. mcajsnk

mcajsnk
    Expand Collapse

Stage 4 with BRC-ETK and keyboard. 1:29:967

6. SouthernPotato

SouthernPotato
    Expand Collapse

I got a 1:24.477
    If I get the time I'll try to post a better run, but I doubt I'll get to it. Our times are becoming quite competitive and I'm struggling to keep up, but I'm certainly not complaining.

7. SouthernPotato

SouthernPotato
    Expand Collapse

With the end of the fourth event, the championship is now over. Here are the standings:
    upload_2017-5-8_17-13-45.png
    View the entire championship standings on Google Sheets

Please talk about how you felt about this championship what you'd like to see in future events in the feedback and planning thread - in order to host championships that will be exciting to you, it's important for us to see how we've done and gauge interest in different types of events so I strongly encourage visiting the feedback thread several times over the next week or two.

Thank you all for participating!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice