Single/Chosen Car Thumbnail Generating

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Godzilla!, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if this was suggested in here before.

The Thumbnail Generator app is convenient but the fact that it takes thumbnails of every config the chosen car has during that game session can become time wasting, especially ones with a lot of configs like the D-Series, I-Series and Hopper.

I was thinking that the Thumbnail Generator app should have a function to only make thumbnails for a specific config/trim or the current loaded one and have a check box to enable/disable this function and a minature scroll box (like selection a part in Vehicle Customization) that lists the configs that car has and select which one to make thumbnails for- or be a selection of vehicles you want the generator to make thumbnails for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

exactly what i need
    In WBIMP, (My config Pack) It takes like 30 minutes for just one car, and then i have to go and get rid of the thumbnails its taken of all of the base-game cars from my own configs.
    Its kinda a pain, and i completely agree. There should atleast be a setting to take individual pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice