Released Skeleton Coast 1.301

Very large desert map with multiple towns, lots of stuff to explore & BeamNGs longest highway

  1. THom6502

    THom6502
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2022
    Messages:
    455
    That is a fishing boat, I think on modland.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. M D Gourley

    M D Gourley
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,075
    Setting up a Cut Scene in BeamNG for a future video, with the help from the awesome World Editor.

    Below screenshot is created with added lights and particle emitters from within World Editor...straight screenshot, No Photoshop or AI

    Although the below final image will have my characters Jaxon and Audra, with some extra guests added, along with Photoshop work when finished

    Squatters Mine Settlement used.


    6REPOTEAM2ZOMBIESceneBEFORE.jpg

    Below is original screenshot before all added lights and particle emitters where placed within the image.

    5REPOTEAM2ZOMBIESceneBEFORE.jpg

    Thanks Murokmakto:D
     
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Kaye Tuppa

    Kaye Tuppa
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2021
    Messages:
    4
    This is by far one of the best BeamnNG maps I've seen.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. THom6502

    THom6502
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2022
    Messages:
    455
    For this badboy I needed a heavy truck for Springbok Transport, also good for smaller loads ;>)
     

    Attached Files:

    • SpringbokHeavytruck.jpg
    • SpringbokHeavytruck2.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Murokmakto

    Murokmakto
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2023
    Messages:
    402
    where do you get all these mods without catching 2507 trojan viruses haha?
    i´m looking forward to the day I get a new pc and can enjoy the map with the graphics I see on the screenshots :p
     
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Kaye Tuppa

    Kaye Tuppa
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2021
    Messages:
    4
    This map is epic. Even better than the in-game ones, and the expanse of it is pretty good too. Fantastic work done here, hats off guys. As a (dabbling) map creator, Huge respect!!!!
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. THom6502

    THom6502
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2022
    Messages:
    455
    The mobile crane and trailer are from Fun Physics, and is paid, and I download mods, and then scan them for virisus before I do anything with them, even from the repository of BNG, only automatic updates from the repository are automatic.
     
  8. JazzZaj

    JazzZaj
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 20, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    Hello! Excellent map! over the past 3 weeks I have made some fun little missions for myself in this map. And I'm wondering if it would be okay if I published them in a mod? (I have made use of the car configs that this mod provides in one or two of the missions).

    Here are some pics of the mission I have made (most are AiRace lol).
    screenshot_2026-05-03_07-07-11.png screenshot_2026-05-20_13-32-19.png 1284249-34a166e168ce0f43165ad8e20ae0b532.png screenshot_2026-05-20_12-52-11.png screenshot_2026-05-20_08-00-15.png screenshot_2026-05-20_10-59-17.png
     

    Attached Files:

    • 1284250-44cec82d79b164bcb55b0315d5eaeab1.png
    • 1284248-c8d35aa836fb290dd47f210554d29ab0.png
    #268 JazzZaj, May 20, 2026
    Last edited: May 20, 2026
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Murokmakto

    Murokmakto
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2023
    Messages:
    402
    Hi, sure, I also wanted to make missions for the map but I never came around to do it. Post the link here on the thread when you have released it!
     
  10. JazzZaj

    JazzZaj
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 20, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    Thanks a lot!
     
  11. JazzZaj

    JazzZaj
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 20, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. M D Gourley

    M D Gourley
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,075
    Still thoroughly enjoying 'Skeleton Coast' while working on another video.

    This time our Repo Team take an overnight stay at the 'Desert Lodge' enroute to their next vehicle delivery drop off.

    In this cut scene, Jaxon is reviewing the next days schedule, then Audra shows up showing off her new clothing and hair color....ahh, women, got to love em ;)

    No Ai used in the creation of this screenshot...just World Editor by adding extra lighting

    REPOTEAMDesertLodgePOOLSCENEweb.jpg

    Below screenshot shows added lighting within World Editor
    REPOTEAMDesertLodgePOOLSCENEWorldEditorweb.jpg

    There's still a lot of work to do on this video, but I'm allowing the storyline to develop organically as Jaxon and Audra travel across different parts of Skeleton Coast,
    making a series of three vehicle deliveries to various locations. The journey will culminate in a final delivery that provides enough funds to purchase an epic vehicle
    they have both always dreamed of owning.:cool:
     
    #272 M D Gourley, Jun 1, 2026
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2026
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Barbent Servo GT

    Barbent Servo GT
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2023
    Messages:
    844
  14. Murokmakto

    Murokmakto
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2023
    Messages:
    402
    Damn, the lodge never looked that good before:cool:
     
    • Like Like x 1
  15. M D Gourley

    M D Gourley
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,075
    Thanks Murokmakto, the raw ingredients and composition of the objects in your map give great inspiration...appreciate your effort.:D
     
    #275 M D Gourley, Jun 1, 2026
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2026
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mrwayne

    Mrwayne
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    might be a stupid question but is it possible to drive across the whole highway. When i try i just fall thro the ground
     
  17. Murokmakto

    Murokmakto
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2023
    Messages:
    402
    Hi, yes it is totally possible. Hard to tell why you fall through the ground... how much ram do you have? because the map is pretty ram intense.. or it is a conflict with a different mod... also try cleaning the cache.. apart from that there is not much I can say..
     
  18. Mrwayne

    Mrwayne
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    well i disabled my mods and now its working so i now have to fined which one

    Thanks for the pointer to fix it
     
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Murokmakto

    Murokmakto
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2023
    Messages:
    402
    If you find out which mod is responsible, it would be nice if you could report it here. I am just curious although I can´t really imagine why it is happening as the collision of the road in the map should not have anything to do with another mod..
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. M D Gourley

    M D Gourley
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,075
    A big congrats Murokmakto, just watched the latest RLS Studios - Career You Tube video and showcased your Skeleton Coast map, just awesome....hope you will remember us little people in the repository...lol...top marks my friend.:D
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice