This map is truly magnificent lol. Had it for a while, and I keep coming back to it. Thought I may share some of my scenic shots or sumpating Also, car shots. This shed is my new favourite picture spot. Colour contrasts between dirt/shed, posters, car, and the tree are amazing
Having a quick look around in the latest update and although still plenty to see and find, here are a couple of screenshots of areas that I liked. The new Holiday Home in the middle of nowhere...lol...awesome ...and the new Garage that opened up just across the road from the Horseshoe Bay Repo Team Headquarters...very convenient Thank you for your continued support Murokmakto
Hi, thx Sorry I don´t have a map with all the roads marked on it.. just one with the townnames and districts... You should just do one stage after the other, find a road you think works good and then do the scenario for it.. if you upload anything to the repo, write me a pm and I will tag it on the maps repo page
As a South African, this map is like a dream come true to me. It works well with South African number plates (especially Northern Cape plates) too. Perhaps one or two requests/suggestions. I noticed that the actual speed limit on the highway is just 110km/h. Don't know if that is a Namibian thing and if it could perhaps change to 120 km/h? Is it perhaps possible to later add one or two more modern police cars with a bit more oomph to the default fleet, like ETK800s or FCVs to just be able to keep up with faster European cars. The map is amazing! I have not used much of any other maps since this launched, and crossed it from side to side multiple times, from the fastest sports cars to slow heavy trucks. Thank you for your dedication and updates to this. I think once 0.39 comes out, it might look even better!
I'm having this issue where I clip through multiple large objects, including buildings, sidewalk, trees, etc. I do have a lot of other mods active but none which could cause these issues afaik. Cleared cache and verified files multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled mod; still same issues. I'd send a screenshot but I can't for the life of me figure out how to send anything other than text.
Hey, its really good to hear feedback from someone who knows the area irl! I don´t live there, so there is probably plenty of stuff I get wrong, let me know about these things if you have suggestions or criticism! Feels like I need to apologize for the map being LHD traffic while irl it is RHD. I did this on purpose for the lack of rhd cars in beamng.. Sure, highway speedlimit I can change easily, I wanted to make it faster anyways, its on the list for the next update. You can check out the skinpack that is linked in the repo page of the mod, there are police skins for other vehicles aswell. I didn´t want to add to powerful policecars as this is not Texas but Africa Hey, how much RAM do you have? Do you also clip through the big terrain with the highway? I heard that there is a ram related issue that can cause this...
It might be possible to solve the problem by opening the World Editor [F-11] after loading the map and selecting "Rebuild Collision" from the Edit menu. (Do NOT save the map afterwards in any case! The collision mesh is not one of the things that are saved anyway.) Exit the World Editor by pressing [F-11] again. IDK, just give it a try:
I've tried this now, and got this error afterwards. I guess it answers my question as to what the issue is - not having 32GB of RAM, combined with a ton of extra mods which normally give me RAM shortages anyway. I've also attached the issue I was having (the clipping through objects).
The LHD decision was a good one. Think it should stay like that. Trying to do overtakes in first person with a LHD car on RHD roads just kills the immersion too much. The vibe and the atmosphere of Namibia and the South African Northern Cape province was captured spot on. We also share the same Road Sign design! I did notice that Namibia now uses some VW Polos and Peugeot SUVs as highway patrols. So a slow ass diesel config might not be such a bad idea. I will look at the other skin packs though. Everytime I try to make faster versions of your Police config, the other police do not see it as Police anymore. No idea why. But thanks for this great map once again. Looking forward to see where it goes.
Jaxon and Audra of the Horseshoe Bay Repo Team have recently settled into their new house and garage in Vogelsang Bay. As another warm, balmy Skeleton Coast evening draws to a close, they relax on the balcony, discussing the next day's repo jobs while taking in the view. Fantastic work on creating this area, it looks absolutely stunning. The addition of the swimming pool and the parking garage really brings the property to life, making it feel like a genuine place to call home. Outstanding work, Murokmakto! Below screenshots have some extra lighting added from within World Editor
Thanks for taking care of the map! It's a really good map and I'd love to see it with the graphics rework!
Not gonna lie. My total game seems broken. I can only play it in safe mode at the moment. But I am looking forward to this map. Think it is going to look absolutely epic once fixed. Best of luck mate!