1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Skin Mod will not show up in-game

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Twitch Axis, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Hello all, it's me again...with another issue.
    I created a skin for the etk-800, and all I did was download a skin for the etk-800 off this site, and edited the everything to my name. I edited all the folder and file names, including the materials and jbeam file. I did delete the mod_info folder, but I don't think that would do it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

we basically have 0 info about your files besides you renamed things.

3. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Nevermind, I fixed the issue, but thanks for replying.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

I got the skin to show up in the game, basically by adding a "skins" folder and putting the content in there, then it showed up in the vehicle config. Now, I realized that I needed a lightbar on my vehicle, so I went and created my vehicle in game through the vehicle config menu, I added my lightbar and had my paint design on my car. I saved the pc file, and then I placed it outside the skins folder. So now the path for the pc file is the following: mods/unpacked/mallsecurity/vehicles/etk800/mallsecurity. So now, in that folder I have the .pc file, the .json file and as soon as I can get it to load in the game I can take a picture to make as the preview. Inside the skins folder just has the skin itself, a .jbeam, and a materials.cs and that part works. So in the end after all of this the vehicle will not show up in the vehicle selector. I know for sure that I renamed everything correctly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice